Chapter 4

"Shubman wake up. Today your college is starting." Sara yelled at the sleeping boy.
"I'm ready mum." Shubman said while he came downstairs.
"Sooo, Will you find my bahu or maybe damad here?" Sara said wiggling her eyebrows and smiling weirdly.
"Mum!What are you talking about.I'll never fall in-. Nevermind."
"Why didn't you complete your sentence."Sara said with a confused face.
"Umm... I'm getting late. Bye mum." Shubman said kissing his mother's cheek and ran from there with his bagpack.

It takes 5 minutes to reach the college if Shubman walks.
While walking his mind was somewhere else.
"Ishan. He's cute. I wonder If I really fell in love."

At the college

Shubman walked into his classroom and sat on a bench.
"Hi! I'm Abhishek Sharma." A boy said offering his hands to Shubman.
"I'm Shubman." Shubman said shaking his hands with Abhishek.
"Will you be my friend?" Abhishek asked with a puppy face.
"I would love to." Shubman replied with a smile.
"Call me Abhi."
"Okay then. Call me Shub."
Both of the friend's eyes widened when they saw two boys coming while smiling and talking with each other. You can't blame them. Everyone was looking. They are very cute. Their beauty is out of this world.

"Hello Shubman!" Mayank shouted waving his hand.
"Do you know him?" Abhishek said with a forced smile and his face was unreadable.
"Yeah. He's Mayank Markande."
"Mayank." Abhishek muttered under his breath and nodded.
Mayank and Ishan sat on their seats.

5 minutes later, their professor came.
Everyone was attentively listening to their professor. But two boys couldn't help but take a glance every second at the two friends sitting in front of them.
Shubman was looking at Ishan without blinking and was smiling weirdly.
Abhishek noticed his new friend and smirked.
"Shub!"Abhishek waved his hands in front of Shubman's eyes. That's when Shubman realised what he was doing.
"You like that boy don't you?" Abhishek asked wiggling his eyebrows.
"Wha-what are you talking about?" Shubman said making his eyes not to meet Abhishek's.
"Nevermind." Abhishek said with a smirk.
"Is Mayank single?" Abhishek asked while looking at Mayank.
"I don't know. I'm not that close to them." Shubman said with a sad smile.
Abhishek sighed at the answer.
"By the way. Why are you asking." Shubman asked knowing the answer.
"I'll tell you but you have to tell me something too."
"Shubman! Abhishek!What is going on? Tell us about it." The professor said with a smile.
"Nothing sir, we were talking about the um... The answer to a question." Shubman said smiling sheepishly.

Let's see how the love story blooms.
_______________________________________

Holaaa guysss. New chapter. New story pe to itna comments kia. Iss story pe bhi kardo. Please. Target hai 20 comments.Nhi to mai nhi kar rhi update. See you soon🥲