Chapter 2

"We're finally here" Shubman said and took a deep breath.
"Let's go we have to meet your grandparents then settle everything in our new house."
"I wish I didn't come" Shubman said whining dramatically.
"You lazy bitch. How dare you. We're here for your higher studies. Maybe we can find someone here" Sara said wiggling her eyebrows and smiling weirdly.
"I don't think we'll find anyone. Now let's go." Shubman said.
"Yeah let's go". Both of his parents said together.
They stopped a taxi and went inside. After 20 minutes they reached Shubman's grandparent's house.

"Naniii"Shubman smiled and ran to hug her.
"Shubman, what did I say about touching feet?"Sara said giving her son a side eye.
"Hehe sorry" Shubman replied smiling sheepishly. He bent down to touch his nani's feet.
"Jeeta reh beta. Humara naam roshan karna." Nani wished and blessed her grandmother.
Shubman does not have a grandfather. His grandfather died when Shubman was just 12. He called him dadu. Dadu died because of heart attack.His Nani now lives with his son, son's wife, their daughter and a maid.
"Where's Aishee?" Shubman asked looking here and there in search of his niece.
"Oh she has gone to school." Nani said and Shubman nodded in understand ment.
"What about bhaiya and bhabhi?"
"Vo log Aishee ke Nani ke ghar gye hai. They'll come soon beta."
"Mummy ji we've to go settle our furnitures in our new house.We'll come tomorrow."Shubman's father, Alex said.
"Okay. Kuch nhi khaya tum logo ne" Nani said.
"Khana? Khane mein kya hai?" Shubman asked as he was hungry.
"Khake hi jate hai" Sara said giving Alex a side glare.
"Okay okay as you wish." Alex said gulping down his saliva in fear. He knows not to get his wife angry. If she gets angry, he'll die for sure.

"The food was tasty! I loved it!" Shubman exclaimed happily and smiled weirdly.
"Oh beta, eat more. Gain some weight."
"Nani I can't I have to play cricket."
"Huh you're talking like you'll play for India someday. You just play cricket as a hobby. You need to gain some weight. You're looking very skinny."
"Okay" Shubman replied whining.

"Come again tomorrow. Aishee will wait for you." Nani replied with a smile.
"For Aishee I'll come for sure."Shubman replied as he took out his luggage to their car.
They have a car in Shubman's Nani's house. It's theirs. When they come to India they travel by the car. The car has a name too. It's Wonder.
Beautiful name, isn't it?

"Where were you two? I was waiting for you." Shubman's father exclaimed with a angry face.
"We were just playing." Ishan replied with a sheepish smile as he scratched his neck.
"Just playing? Hmmm.... Interesting."Mayank whispered in Ishan's ear as he smirked.
"Shut up Mayu!" Ishan whispered back to Mayank.
"What are you two doing?" Ishan's father asked with a confusing face.
"No-nothing papa. He's saying that he's hungry."
"Oh! Come. I've already prepared the lunch. Mayu khana kha ke hi jana."
"Yesh uncle."Mayank replied grinning.

"The food was absolutely delicious uncle!"Mayank exclaimed as he licked his fingers.
"You love everything you eat. You could eat grass and would still say that it was delicious." Ishan replied with a done smile.
"I hate you Ishu. I know I love to eat but you don't have to tease me like that. Uncle!" Mayank whined dramatically.
"Bohot ho gya chup ho jao. Ek baat bolna bhul gya. So the orphanage invited you two for the children's birthday today. You two love to play with them right?"
"Really?" Both of them asked in unison.
"Yeah really. At 6 pm."
"I'm excited" Mayank said imagining the kids and their smile.
"Same." Ishan replied grinning.

"Uncle mai chalta hu. Bye!" Mayank waved his hand and went to his house .

_______________________________________
Soon Ishman will meet. In next chapter I guess. Maybe. maybe not.
Be ready for the journey to their love story.
Vote and comment.
Sara ka Sara mood kharab kar doge if you don't comment.
Comment and you'll meet Ishman.
Target hai 20 comments and 30 votes. And then I'll update.
Aalabuu y'all 🌚 💜