Chapter 20 A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Y/n paced through the woods and to the Slashers house.

Tears running down her cheeks as she ran faster and faster, looking behind her to check if the monster had followed her.

She didn't know where she was going, Y/n went off of the path yards ago but now she had to shove her way through a bunch of thorns and branches that scratched her skin.

Y/n could still picture those amber orbs, the same one that stood next to the body.

She ran faster and faster, still hearing the growl from that beast, it must have been feeding when Y/n walked in.

"MICHEAL!" Y/n screamed once she saw the familiar, large house in front of her.

Micheal had a strong sense of hearing and Y/n's screams at that point were ear splitting.

Not many seconds later Y/n was running into the arms of Jason, Micheal and Hannibal, who all had the same worrisome expression.

"HES' DEAD!"

===3 hours earlier===
"Hey Y/n?" Will pulled away from Y/n's embrace, holding her by the shoulders. He lowered himself in front of the crying female and caressed her cheek.

"You deserve so much more than what you receive, your father is a Jackass and doesn't deserve to have a daughter like you. I shouldn't be doing this but here,"

Will wrote down of a piece of paper his number and handed it to Y/n.

"I know I said that it was wrong and unprofessional and it is, but you've been through so much already so if it happens again."

"I will call the police on your father, no scratch that, on myself. Because if it were anyone else, I would've done that the first time I saw you with those bruises." Will now stood up and outstretched his hand.

In Y/n's hand she was slightly ruining the pen ink that was Will's number due to how sweaty her palms were.

Just ask Y/n pulled herself up with the help of Will the bell had rung, indicating the end of her lunch period. Before she left Will pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles, maintaining eye contact seductively.

Y/n blushed as rushed out before things got awkward between the two.

Where did Will get all that confidence from?

===Dismissal time===
Y/n watched the school buses drive right past her, noticing the glares she got from both the passengers and the driver.

It was a good evening to take a longer walk to the Slashers house so Y/n thought it would be a good idea to take the longer route instead of walking straight into the forest and onto the path.

She texted the group chat to let them know she would be later than usual, she lied saying how she was hanging out with a friend for an after school club.

Y/n absolutely hated lying, after all she could've just told them the truth but she had a feeling that one of 'em would try and join.