Chapter 16 Gentle Giant🥰

Hello

It's been 2 days since Y/n has 'moved in' with the slashers and it's been a wonderful experience for her so far.

She was woken up the night before by Pennywise who had apologized so much to the point Y/n had lost count.

The only problem she had was that Pennywise was gone for so long ever since the incident. Yet she had reminded herself that Pennywise was a supernatural entity and was out possibly feasting.

Everyone seemed to forget the incident 2 days ago. Michael was the one to walk Y/n to the end of the forest so she wouldn't get lost. Whereas Freddy visited Y/n's dreams to make her feel comforted.

Freddy had told Y/n everything that she needed to know about Jason and how it was best if she didn't mention his mother, her loss being a reason he is the way he is.

Everything had been wonderful for her, enjoying every moment with all the slashers, all the arguments, movie nights, dirty jokes, everything had been like a dream she never wanted to end.

===During Midnight===
"Freddy, im tried of trying to find you. You're obviously cheating!" Y/n began to groan and complain to Freddy. They both were in the dream realm and Y/n had agreed to play hid and seek with Freddy. Big mistake.

He was the biggest cheater when playing games like this, he was an even bigger cheater when playing connect four like they didn't last night.

"Freddy if you don't come out now I will suck your toes." Y/n searched ever nook and cranny but still couldn't find the old fart.

"Ooooo, Kinky. Me likey" Freddy's voiced boomed throughout the walls of the boiler room followed along with a chuckle.

"Freddy come out now. When you laugh you sound like a 7th grade girl who just got a letter from her crush asking what her favourite color is." Y/n placed a hand on her hip, waiting for the demon to appear before her.

"Why was that statement so specific." Freddy grabbed hold on Y/n's hips from behind, burying his head in her neck. Y/n playfully rolled her eyes before grabbing his fedora from his head, tossing it to the side. "Heeeeeeyyyyyy." He moaned playfuly, causing Y/n to let out a soft giggle.

"Freddy, I have to wake up soon" Y/n lightly rubbed Freddy's bald head. Although she loved spending time with Freddy she had to walk up for school.

"But why noooooooowwwww!? Its not fair?" Freddy's voice was muffled in the nook of her neck which made a soft vibration against her warm flesh. Freddy's grasp tightens as Y/n tried to wiggle away.

Y/n reached behind to Freddy's torso and tickled him.

The sounds that came out of Freddy were inhuman as he squealed a sound that Y/n didn't know could be produced from any male. It was screeching along with a giggle and a squeal.

Y/n's reaction: (I promise this is the only The Rock joke I swear)

"Dont worry Freddy, once I come back we'll hang out don't worry. Your not the only one who I hang out with." Y/n retorted to the clingy Dream Demon.

'I wish I was' were Freddy's thoughts exactly, however he reluctantly agreed to let you go before giving you one last hug and a peck on your forehead. Once again threatening you to not tell the slashers how much of a softy he is.

"Bye Freddy"

===Back to Reality===
Huh, thats weird. Usually Stu or Michael wake Y/n up to get ready but not this morning. She walked downstairs to see that the house was completely silent. No one else was awake besides Y/n which was strange but she didn't think much of it since they needed rest.

She heard the floorboards creak along with a shuffling of some sort, which was enough to trigger the girl, jumping and flipping the light switch quickly to see who had created the noise.

Once her eyes had adjusted to the light she noticed a tall silhouette of a man, specifically a man wielding, a machete.

Y/n soon had realized that the threat was none other than Jason, who had just newly arrived to the slasher house. Freddy had warned her about how Jason could be violent yet while she was staring at him Jason's head was tilted in an adorable manner.

"Hi, Jason. Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, it's just I have to wake up early so I can walk to school." Y/n had told the man giant who nodded slowly in acknowledgment.

"Would you like something to eat, perhaps some cereal or eggs?" Y/n offered Jason who reluctantly emerged from the shadows, slowly walking towards her as if he would scare her away like a bunny.

Even though Y/n knew that Jason was no threat she couldn't help but be scared yet intrigued by the
gentle giant.

Jason walked over to Y/n who had taken a step back, he paused before tilting his head once more. He then reached forward and grabbed hold of her face carefully, almost as if she were a porcelain doll. Jason caressed Y/n cheek with his calluses thumb, then with his other hand patted her head and rested it on the opposite side of her face and gently squeezed together, looking at Y/n 's face in awe.

"I chake it you don't want breakfashed" Y/n said in a sleepy and muffed tone due to Jason squishing her face gently. Still looking at Y/n with love and affection in his eyes he shook his head.

Y/n smiled sweetly as Jason slowly let go of her face, patting her head once more before sitting at the kitchen table, placing his machete on the side of his seat. Y/n watched as Jason began to trace his finger along the pattern of the wooden table, sort of like a child would.

"Jason darling, since you didn't want anything to eat for breakfast would you like some coffee?" Y/n offered, Jason plopped his head on the table, chin down, and nodded.

"I take it you're tried hmm?" Y/n brewed some coffee before sitting next to the sleepy male and waiting for it to finish.

Jason pulled out a notepad of his own, similar to Micheal's and began to write down,
I don't like to sleep :(

"Aww, but sleep is good for you. Don't you know that Jakey?" Y/n placed her hand on top oh his large, rough ones. Jason tensed up before pulling his hand back.
Don't call me that, only mama can call me Jakey

"I'm sorry, Jason I didn't know. Please don't be mad at me I di-" but it was too late, Jason had interrupted her by walking out of the kitchen and upstairs past the doll family.

"Please tell me you didn't see any of that?" Y/n crossed her arms and placed them on the table as she slouched, Tiffany climbed up on the chair and sat on the table.

"It's ok Y/n, you didn't know any better. It wasn't your fault, Jason just needs some time to adjust, he met anyone else in the family besides us." Tiffany reassured her.

"Vorhee is not apart of the family. We never were a family with these other murderers." Glen/ Glenda was quick to correct their mother, earing a gasp from his father.

"Damn Glen, whats wrong with you this morning kid." Chucky spoke to his kid. No one has seen Glen/ Glenda become so hostile before, starting up arguments like that.

"Its Glenda today, father." Glenda glared at their father before sitting next to his mother on the counter top.