Chapter 10 Strange Love

I keep reading yalls comments at 3 in the fucking morning, yall are so much more funnier than I am tf. Anywho I thought I would keep Yall intertained by giving you some smut. Please don't hate on me because this is my first time writing so I am sorry if it sucks. Anyways enjoy

His body intertwined with Y/n's as he began to kiss, bite, and suck on her neck greedily. His tongue massaged the surface of her warm and soft skin, causing a heated sensation to form near her sex.

Hannibal gripped her thighs, tugging her closer to his body, he grazed his teeth on Y/n's skin, drawing blood from her neck.

Whist he was biting and sucking on Y/n's neck, lifted his knee to her womanhood and pressed ever so gently, Y/n could feel the tension becoming more and more difficult to subside.

Hannibal noticing this, pushed himself farther upward as Y/n began to grind herself onto him. Hannibal chuckled before separating his lips from her neck, his hand now grazing down past her panties.

Y/n tried covering her chest, once Hannibal separated his body from hers for a second. She was now under him, completely naked and unable to move away.

Hannibal grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head, wanting to taking up every inch of her body. He lowered his head to her face anxiously whispered softly in her ear.

"You're so beautiful. So don't ever hide yourself from me, understood?" He said in a controlling manner.

Y/n nodded in response yet his hand never left from her wrists. With his free hand he reached down to her inner thighs, separating them slowly. He let go of her wrists as his hand went down to keep Y/n's legs open.

Without warning, Hannibal inserted his tongue into her womanhood, causing Y/n to scream out in pleasure and surprise.

Y/n could feel the speed of his tongue rapidly moving inside her pussy. In the moment of his passionate make out with her insides he lifted her thighs so her legs were over his shoulders and her waist lifted from the bed.

Hannibal choked up groaned and moaned against her pussy, the vibration caused Y/n to reach her first climax of the night.

His lips separated from her pussy to breathe. His breath hot and heavy against Y/n's skin.

"Why do you taste so good!?" His voice seeming so angered yet so full of lust. He seemed as though he was trying to gain composure before he would fuck her senselessly.

"Such a good girl." His thumb began to circle around her swollen clit, a knot in her stomach was threatening to be released. "Tell me how bad you want this like a good girl." He kissed and nibbled against her skin, slightly teasing Y/n.

"Please, dont stop!" She screamed once more as she felt the familiar feeling of his hot mouth collide with her insides. Yet she was only able to experience that specific pleasure for a split second.

"Look at you, your legs open waiting for me to ram into you. So needy, yet you can barely take my fingers." Hannibal rubbed his finger over her clit causing another climax to happen.

He then began to undress, throwing his robe onto the floor before taking off his boxers. He grabbed hold of his aching member, positioning it to Y/n's opening.