Things get interesting

"You son of a freaking---"

"Calm down."

"NO! I will not calm down! If I freakin--"

"Its just a party---"

"YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!!" 

And that was Sorcha's confrontation with Jack later that morning. I was pretty pissed myself. Sorcha is the most quiet of us all, but not when she's angry.

Sorcha Pissed=Ender of Lives.

"Look, I thought it was a good idea! Honest! I swear to God, I wasn't trying to offend you!" Jack continued to plead for his life.

"You thought. Did you bother to ask? Seriously! You just assumed. Have you ever heard the saying about assumptions? Assuming makes an ass out of you and me." Sorcha told Jack. By this point Will was pulling Sorcha back, but was struggling. Safie was pale as a ghost. Linca was in front of Jack. I was behind her, Marius was in the middle, trying to bring peace. Meanwhile, Craig, Trip and Oliver were making bets as to see who would win in a fight.

"Sorcha, it was an accident. Jack is new here. He didn't know anything. Please calm down." Marius was saying. 

"Alright. I'm calm." Sorcha said finally.

"Good, so that means you'll go?" Jack said.

"I'll go if Anya goes. And, my friend, you still have to deal with her." Sorcha said.

Gee, thanks for putting me in the spotlight.

"Ummm.....I'm not sure." I said.

"Awwww! Why not?" Everyone, except Sorcha, asked.

"I'm  not a party person." I said.

"C'mon! It will be fine. Honestly, its not that bad." Oliver pleaded.

"Yeah, it can't hurt." Craig said.

"Oh yes it can." Sorcha said.

"Hey! Grumpy cat! Don't be so pessimistic. Look on the bright side, it will be fun." Trip told us.

"Heh, fun for whom?" I said.

Sorcha and I knew that we were most likely to be utterly humiliated. We didn't want that. But looking at the pleas on our friend's faces and hearing them begging, I relented.

"Alright! Fine. I'll go." I said.

Cheers soon erupted. Linca gave me a huge hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou." Linca kept saying.

"I'm still not going." Sorcha said.

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled.

"Why not?!" Jack demanded.

"ITS NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS!" Sorcha yelled and she took off.

"What was that about?" Natasha asked.

"She never acts like this." Safie said.

"Did I do anything to upset her?" Jack asked, his blue eyes filled with sadness and confusion.

"No, I'm sure its that she's never been to anything like this and she's scared. It's nothing against you." I reassured Jack.

"She's a bitch." Will said.

We all gasped.

"Will!" Natasha said.

"What? I'm just saying." He said.

"Don't call our cousin a bitch, Will!" Craig and Trip said simultaneously. 

"Yeah! Look, just because she said she didn't want to go, doesn't make her a one." Jack said.