Chapter 11 - Unpleasant Dreams or Memories?

???

Sirin POV

I look around again, and found myself in the same dream i was before.

Sirin: This place again....

I see two little girls inside of a cage.

I look at both of the girls and see my younger version again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I look at both of the girls and see my younger version again.

A small girl with white hair and blue eyes breaks the cage door and helps my younger self get away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A small girl with white hair and blue eyes breaks the cage door and helps my younger self get away.

They start to follow her.

???: Please have faith in me. This will be our pledge. Follow us!

Sirin (Younger): A stupid valkyrie with a stupid dream.

The scene changes, this time my younger self, is in front of what seems like a reactor.

Sirin (Younger): I almost used up all my powers yesterday.... but the reactor will give me more... i can feel it... pulsing within me.... I will become stronger.....

My younger self is interrupted by someone.

I look, but the her face is blank.

Sirin: "I can fully remember of this...."

???: Had enough fun yet, "Ghost" of Babylon?

Sirin (Younger): You... the one who wanted to return us to those who tested on us... how did you find me out?

???: Oh, i just have a keen eye for dirt that girls like you leave around. Residues on the prison door matches those that i found here. Then there's the issue of missing reading of the reactor pile.

Sirin (Younger): Where is that little nun? Are you here alone?

The older woman grabs a pair of guns.

???: Don't mean to scare you, little "Ghost". But i actually brought 2 little friends with me. Wanna say "Hello" to them?

My younger self laughs.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Sirin in Star Rail? Honkai Impact 3dr x Honkai Star Railजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें