Chapter 3 - Bella

Space Station

Sirin POV

Sirin: No problem, but you better get up, we need to defeat this thing.

The doomsday beast was powerfull, but thanks to a combination of our powers we were capable of defeating it.

As a last resort, the beast decided to use its special ability, it send a giant beam in direction of March.

Me, Dang Heng, Himeko screamed worried about March.

But to our surprise Stelle put herself between the beast and March and took the Attack instead.

Stelle somehow created a giant shield, that protected us, and sended the beast attack back.

Unfortunately, the power of the Aeon inside Stelle began to grow and it seems that she would explode.

Thankfully, Mr. Welt Yang, appear and sealed the power and saved Stelle.

March catch Stelle and asks Mr. Yang what happen and if Stelles gonna be ok.

March: Mr. Yang, is she?

Yang: Shes ok now, lets talk somewhere else.

Everything seemed normal, but from nothing 3 more doomsday beast appear, and sended attacks against the crew, the spaceship and the express.

Me and Mr. Welt summon shields and block the attacks, but the attack of the third beast, broke the shields and went agaisnt us.

Instinctively i summon a giant portal, and from it a giant beast dragon of blue and white colors appear and defended us of the beast.

March: WHAT'S THAT!?

Dan Heng: Another Beast!?

Mr. Yang: It cant be.....

Memories returned into my mind, this creature was familiar to me.

Using her giant wings the dragon, blocked the attack and saved us, and then used a giant electric beam attack and destroyed all the three beasts.

Welt looks at me.

Welt: "Did Sirin, unintentionally summon Benares to protect us?"

The dragon turns back and faces us, March and Dan Heng were ready to fight it.

Sirin: WAIT!

They all turned to me.

I approach the dragon.

Sirin: B-Bella?

The dragon calms down and lets me give her a pat, she then transforms into a small version of what she was, and landed on my shoulder.