𝟏𝟎. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

✦ ─ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ─ ✦

A few weeks pass, and life takes a tumultuous turn for Georgie. The decision to drop out of high school weighs heavily on him, but the thought of endless routines and rigid structures becomes unbearable. He knows the road ahead will be challenging, but he's determined to carve out his own path, one that allows him to be true to himself.

Despite the upheaval, a beacon of excitement shines on the horizon: prom night. Georgie is resolute in his decision to attend, and he's determined to go with William, his confidant and partner. Their bond has grown stronger in the weeks since Georgie left school, their connection a source of solace and strength.

The day of prom arrives, and the atmosphere is electric with anticipation. Georgie and William dress to the nines, their outfits a perfect blend of classic elegance and personal flair. As they prepare, a mix of nerves and excitement bubbles within them, knowing this night is a statement of their love and defiance of convention.

Walking into the prom venue, Georgie feels the weight of countless eyes on them. Whispers ripple through the crowd, some filled with surprise, others with admiration. Unfazed, Georgie and William stride confidently into the room, hand in hand. Their presence radiates a powerful message: love and authenticity will not be hidden.

As the night progresses, the initial shock gives way to a sense of acceptance. Friends, classmates, and even teachers begin to approach them, offering congratulations and support. The atmosphere transforms from one of apprehension to one of celebration, as the students embrace the spirit of the evening.

When the moment arrives to announce the prom royalty, the room holds its collective breath. The anticipation is palpable, and when the names are finally called, a wave of cheers and applause erupts. Georgie and William stand there, crowned as the prom couple—Prince and Prince. The significance of this moment is not lost on anyone. It's a declaration that love, in all its forms, is to be celebrated.

Under the twinkling lights, Georgie and William share a dance, their hearts full and spirits soaring. The music swells, and they move in perfect harmony, lost in each other’s gaze. This night, this moment, becomes a symbol of their journey—a testament to their courage and the power of being true to oneself.

As the prom continues, the joy and acceptance in the room become a collective celebration of progress and unity. Georgie looks around, feeling a deep sense of gratitude. Despite the challenges and the uncertainty of the future, he knows he has found something unbreakable in his bond with William. And tonight, as they stand together as prom royalty, they are not just a couple but a beacon of hope and love for everyone around them.

TIMESKIP:
A FEW DAYS LATER

A few days after the magical night of prom, life begins to settle back into a familiar rhythm. The buzz from their prom night victory still lingers in the air, a sweet reminder of their bold stand and the love they share. Georgie and William continue to bask in the afterglow, their bond stronger than ever.