• 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐤𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧 •

"Human casualties as follows-" Ijichi adjusted his glasses, few drops of sweats forming on his forehead, all the upper class sorcerers sitting in one room was enough to create some serious situation, " three grade two sorcerers and one semi grade one sorcerer. Five auxiliary managers, two storage attendents, sorcerers waiting in the school who were moving seperately from principal yaga and Gojo. We're waiting for Ieiri's word but the fact that the curse Nanami fought is basically involved in this is confirmed."

"Tch!" Satoru scoffed and leaned back on the wall, sitting casually with other sorcerers when he should sit respectfully - well formalities doesn't work for him.

"But how did they manage to go through Tengen's barrier?" Uthahime asked.

Satoru rolled his eyes, which were covered by blindfold so ofc no one saw that, " Tengen's barrier is to hide jujutsu high not to protect it. And even though curses aren't supposed to pass through it , the curse who broke through it is plant user and it basically came from underground in that case. Tengen's barrier doesn't work for plants. And once you make through it - it's pretty weak"

"Should we tell students and other sorcerers about this?"

"No." Gakuganji spoke, resting his head on his chin and thinking hardly about it. Yaga's eyebrows clenched, he spoke, "We should keep it between the higher ups. We don't want curse users know that special grade cursed objects were stolen. Any information from that curse user we captured earlier?"

"No , it's not like he's stubborn, he's just babbling some random stuffs" Ijichi spoke, rubbing the pen on his forehead with a confused face.

"I just wanted to make a hanger rock. I don't know that monk's name. A monk kid with white shirt hair, I don't even know if it's a he or she" - stated by Juzo, the curse user.

"You know anything about it Gojo?" Mei mei asked Satoru who was sitting like he owns everything there.

"Nah. He's probably making things up!" He shrugged his shoulders.

____________________________

"Since when you're friends with that gorilla?" Nobara asked in a concerned tone to Yuji who was eating pizza , sitting next to Megumi's bed on a chair

Megumi already had a blank so done face in mention of Todo.

"Uh I won't say that we're buddies, it kinda happened. I remembered what happened but I wasn't myself"

Nom nom, my boy Megumi is just busy in eating.

"What! Were you drunk or something?" Nobara raised her one eyebrow made a 'are you serious bro?' face.

Yuji looked offended, "Kugisaki, you believe that I'm that kind of person who would drink in that situation?" Then he turned around to Megumi and smiled, "We're glad that at least Fushiguro is okay! We even got pizza for you!"