• 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 •

Satomi's pov:

After few hits it started to heal again!  Why just why!!! Damn it! Damn it! I was still throwing random cuts on it's sides and sometimes at it's eye branches but it seemed like it has adapted to my moves.....not surprising....

A special grade curse which is this strong is hard to beat by all of our's strengths. I can't even beat it down if I'll throw few more blue lapse at it ....it seemed like the situation was against us.

"Maki! Move!" I pushed Maki away who was about to get stabbed by those roots and tried to teleport away right after it but...

Stab.

"Ah....hckkkkk" My teleportation takes 8-10 secs to work but this damn curse was too fast, probably in milliseconds or something. I looked down at my stomach which was stabbed by one of it's roots. Blood coming out of it , and from my mouth. I stumbled on my feet as it took out the root from my stomach and hit me with another root that caused me to fly away in the air and land on the nearby river.

I should've just moved away myself at that situation earlier but watching Maki in danger when she herself got surrounded by those pointy roots .... I had to save her. Something about Maki amuses me - her strength which I don't have. When you're restricted from having something you automatically grow godly in something else . It's about finding your way. She's too strong for that....

Unlike me.

"SENPAIIIII!!!!!" I could hear the voice.

Maybe I was supposed to be happy that I own this amount of cursed energy right? But for what when I don't know how to bring the maximum output??

I felt my eyes closing as I stared at the twilight sky and then looked at my left side, ....Megumi and Maki are fighting with cursed weapons side by side. I was supposed to help them . I was supposed to fight there but the problem was that I was injured nowhere but in the stomach.

Belly button is the first place where cursed energy starts to form. Then it spreads throughout the body. It's a main place where how much cursed energy is forming will help you in fight. In my case.... it's also a weak point. People who are born with immense cursed energy has a weak point on their bodies, kinda like the heavenly restriction. When it's injured it'll stop functioning those cursed energy throughout your body , no matter what the situation is, no matter how angry you're feeling....you can't do anything....

I'm not good with cursed weapons. I prefer to fight in my free hands because my techniques work in wide range. And if my own techniques touch me , I can get hurt. So, ....yeah ... I'm not that strong.

I remember something.

"You combined it with your cursed energy didn't ya?" I jumped as I heard the voice from the dark corner of the resting shed. I know this voice.

Uncle Satoru laughed and pulled down his blindfold, a serious yet stern look in his eyes, I've never seen those from him,

"Why you would do that when we're examining close combat without any cursed energy or cursed techniques? Are you afraid to lose to Maki who doesn't has cursed energy?"

It hit me hard. Yes, I'm scared. Every year jujutsu high would publish their student's abilities in point out of 10. Maki stands in the first place in close combat without cursed energy.

I thought no one would notice if I'll combine my cursed energy into my strength but sadly he noticed . He just has good eyes for that I guess - six eyes.