chapter 22 . Beautiful night

►►Warning :- Mature content ahead  kripya apne jokhem par padhe , dhanyawad ◄◄ if you want you can skip this 

Author pov.

They both are drenched in rain water and came in penthouse, their was no was present in the house .

Ayush and tara entre while kissing eachother he trace his hand over her perfect body , and tara grab his hair and more deepened their kiss due which their body collide with each other tara's boobs touched his chest and she moaned a little , she was feeling wet over her vagina but her desire win infront of her shyness .

Ayush taken back her action and started eating her lips like hungry person , after sometime later they broke their kiss and ayush said

"Fuck ,it was best kiss in my life " he said and attached his forehead with her they were taking heavy breaths .

After few seconds later tara said

" Ayush ji

" Hmm " he hummed

" Please make me yours " she said

" You're are already mine "ayush said closing his eyes

" No , not like that way , I want you to touch me each and every part of my body same way as you like it " as she completed he opened his eyes and looked at her shocked .

" Tara , you're not ready for this I can't do this " he said

" Once you said that ,i should give you order , than take it as my order , I want to feel you inside me , please ayush ji make yours totally , please complete me " she said he looked in her eyes for finding any kinds of joke but she was serious .

" You will regret tara " he said

" No i will not , i am giving you permission to touch me as you like "tara said .

Tara pov .

After what happened in party , one thing I understood that ayush ji is never going to hurt me and he will never going feel shame because of me , I want to complete this marriage , i want to bring these in 2nd stage that sat, I trust him and I know if he is not then no will .

"Hop up " he said

" Han ?" I don't understand and he again said i understood and jump little he grab my ass cheek and i wrapped my legs over his waist .

He started kissing me again and took me over bed and made lay down there , he hang over me and started kissing neck ,he bite my neck

"Ahh" a little moan escape from me .

His touched have magic only this thing was roaming in my mind when he said

" If I am worshiping you , then your whole attention must be me , shine " he said and suck my earlobe .

His every touch was making me wet .

He hold my pallu and look at me for permission , i cupped his face and said

" Everything is yours , ayush.... Ji " I know he don't like me to call him 'ji '

" Don't you call me  that 'ji' I feel like I am old man " he said

" You are an old man " i said teasing him

" Let me show , how much I am old and how much I am young , if I once started than I am not going take your permission " he said , I nodded.