Chapter 6. New friends

Tara pov .

When i wake up I was on his bad i don't when I rich here because I sure that I was in kitchen put my thought I went towards bathroom change my clothes .

In saree and did my morning works today is Sunday , everyone must be at home .

I was filling my partition with vermillion when I saw Ayushman, he entre and look at just for second and went in his bathroom .

I made my made my way towards mandir and did prayer and started going towards kitchen .

As always I started cooking and serve them dadi ma  made me sit in dining table . I sat and eat little bit started everyone was talking with each other when gayatri aunty said .

" All elders are going temple we come little bit late , don't do any kind of masti i am warning you all " she said in stern voice everyone nodded .

After sometime later they all went from there i saw that Ayushman also went in his office and youngster went towards there room .

I was getting bored because when I was in that house , they use to give me lots of work but here for everything they maid , rich people's.

I was looking here and there , then made my way towards his room , i entered and went near window were i placed my all belongings , from there i took my white page and pencil and started sketching , I love sketching when I was small my parent  use to give lots of colours and paint , but God take all my colours .

I was just in halfway when someone knocked on his door , i opened the door and saw all youngster are standing .

" Do you all need anything?" I asked

" Yes " Everyone said .

" What , you all want , do want snacks or anything else" I asked and said .

" We want you , let's be friends bhabhi " kanak

" Friends me ?" I said while pointing myself , they all nodded and take me with them .

I never had any friends because they used say that I am jinx .
But they all are nice .

" Come bhabhi let's watch horror movie" kabir said .

I nodded and started watching movie , everyone was afraid looking at movie except me , because from starting I used to live in dark room , in the first when i used to live in that room i was so afraid but after that i got habit .

"bahut acchi movie thi par darvany bilkul nahi , thik hai to movie khatam ho gaye ab kya kare ?Neelesh said yawing

" bhout acchi thi ki neeelesh ke andra ki atam chila chila ke baat rahi thi "said kanak while taunting him

" abhey saale itni hii acchi , toh gala fadha fadha kar ku chikha raha tha "said kabir with giving slap on his head .

"toh bhabhi aab , kya karna pasand karenge ?" asked chitra to me , i was busy listening there talks

"hnn?" just this came from my mouth

"bhabhi we are asking that what you want to do now " said kabir

" i don't know, you all think " i said

" bhabhi why not you teach us cooking we like your cooking skills ?"said neelesh

" yes bhabhi pls "all said

for a second , i was shocked because maam mami never apprecate me at cooking , i was so happy , i nodded in yes and they all shouted in "yes " i can't control my smile looking at them

" so what do you want to cook ?" i asked with them .

they nice , now i was feeling comfortable with them , after the death of my parent i always need a friend who can listen to and talk to me but mama and maami never allowed me .

"cake " said chitra

"noodles " kabir

"pasta" kanak

"buger" neelesh

after that everyone look at each other because they all said different items eat i was just looking at them they they look at me ,

" okay , so let's go ,in kitchen we will make all this " i said not want make them sad

they smiled and went from there in kitchen when chitra came and said

" bhabhi if don't want to make all this it will okay " i was just looking at her and said

" who said , i don't like cooking , i like this so much , in fact it is my hobby ." i asid while walking towards kitchen .

as i entered everyone stand in line while looking at me for instruction .

Author pov.

Sometimes God doesn't complete you're wish because he have always better plan . Same like tara she carving for friends and family but now God gave her everything friends , parents , caring family and etc .

Sometimes we have to wait for our happy turn .

Tara was in kitchen while helping to youngster for cooking , she was just giving instructions like owner and everyone was working on it .

Today she was very happy but she didn't show any kind of reaction to anyone .

There was so much noise in kitchen some are talking so are laughing , some are playing and whole kitchen was totally mess .

After spending 2 or 3 hours later they all comes to dining hall and started putting there dish in front of tara .

" Bhabhi aap judge ho , to batao kaisa bana hai ." Said neelesh

" Arey , meine hii. Toh banaya hai , to mein kaise judge karu "tara said because she helped all the youngsters so how can it possible .

" Bhabhi pls " this time kanak said .

" Okay " finally tara accepted and started checking there dish .

First she eat cake than noodles like that she all dish checked .
Youngsters are looking her with excitement because she was going to them there results

" So .......... Winner is kabir " tara finally said .

Noodles are easy to make but not for whom they have never make them in there life just like kabir .

Everyone looked at kabir and he pulled his collar showing his victory and he put his hand over his chest and bend in front  them of while saying thank you , thank you in dramatically way .

" Why did you choose Kabir Bhai ?" Neelesh asked while pouting.

" Because he mixed all the ingredients at same quantity which needed to make noodles and 2nd i just explained him not even helped him " tara said looking at kabir .

After completing there foods which they made all started cleaning kitchen .

Thankyou

Here is another chapter hope you all liked it please vote me if liked there are some grammatical mistake sorry for that. i know its was borning chapter but may next will be good .

What do you think about friendship?

From my point of view friendship is very beautiful bond and friends made us feel that we are imp for them for everyone , everyone says that friends spoils us but if friends are good than that friends helps you many things .

Thank You
Author
Anu
💞