five

I'm lying there like a dead fish. I finally come back to my senses and my brain says to push him away but my limbs are frozen. I end up kissing him back. He pulls back and we are staring at eachother. What the fuck just happened? "What was that" I hear the door open. Bangchan comes in. I think that kiss meant nothing.

"Good morning,hyung" Minho smiles. "How's he treating you?" Bangchan asks me. "Ok." I assure him. He smiles and gets out. The moment he gets out we both rush to the bathroom to clean our lips. I pick a cotton pad and vigorously rub my lips. Lee Minho gurgles the peppermint mouthwash. We both look at eachother disgusted.

"I can't believe you were my first kiss." He spat. I roll my eyes and walk out the door. "Ok, why did you kiss me?" My curiosity got the best of me. "Hyung was standing outside, he would be upset if he found out that  I still hate you" he shrugs.

I take my towel. "Where's my suitcase." He points to the corner of the room. I take it and pick some clothes out. I get out the bathroom after showering and Minho is nowhere to be found.

I change into my clothes and walk out the door. I see the brothers and my in-laws. They all smile exept my emotionless freak husband. I sit beside him. "How's he been treating you?" His dad asks looking pretty serious.

"Good" i stab a piece of bacon. Nobody tries to make a topic but keep on eating quietly. I excuse myself from the table and go towards the couch. "Ma'am, I'm gonna go now." His mother replies. "You can call me mom now honey. It's fine." I give a little smile.

I pick up my purse. "Minho will drive you" I shake my head. "It's good. I'll drive to the company." Minho asks again to drop me. "We're a married couple let's act like one." He whispers in my ear and i end up following him to the car.

He gets in the driver seat and I get on the passenger seat. He buckles his seatbelt and moves to do mine. I reject but he ends up coming closer to me to do that. His and my face are close. Like very close. His side profile looks very etheral and this is the first time I've seen anyone this closely.

His jawline is sharper than my knife. He has pale but tanned skin. His lips look kissable but I'm not tempted. His ears are getting red the more I look at him. He moves back and he answers . "Bangchan was watching." I look back to see no one. Weird.

                                               __________________

I'm feeling sleepy and I don't feel good all of a sudden. (No, I'm not pregnant.) I think sleep will do it better and i end up sleeping in the lee Minho's car. I doze off and don't think of anything but sleeping. I close my eyes but I can't sleep in this uncomfortable position. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep instead.

I feel Minho's glare. "Did she really sleep?" He mutters. He sighs and stops the car. I feel his weight shuffling. I feel a blanket or something around my upper half. I have an habit of grabbing whatever is on me when I'm sleeping so I act like that. This is a jacket. Am I snuggling Minho's jacket?

Minho starts the car and drives. "You better take care of my jacket, rin." I'm gonna tear that. "You know, maybe I fell in love with you without realising" he pauses. "Even though you'll never see me in that way. I've seen you like that since we were 12. I hope you realise that one day. If you wanna be friends, me too but I wanna be the friend you'll fall in love with. The friend you will live with all your life. The friend who loves you unconditionally. I'll be all that for you. Just a yes from you will make my whole life a worth it." That was a bit unexpected.

I don't think this prank or anything turned out to be worth it at the end. This day is just getting worse and worse. The car comes to a halt. I pretend to wake up. I look below. "Who's jacket? Is this?" I slowly ask. He points to himself. I give it to him. He rejects. I wear it instead. Covering my cold af arms.