four

What is he doing? He picks up my heels and carries me at the same time. "What are you doing?" I ask. He doesn't respond and walks to the main door. I keep on looking at his unreadble expression. This is the first time I've seen him so closely.

His features look way too unreal. The maid open the doors and she lets him in . His parents are not here yet. My eyes are closing and I try my best not to fall asleep on his chest. But u end up falling asleep. I hear my shoes fall down and he puts me down.

He doesn't wake up me instead he goes somewhere. When i wake up he's nowhere to be found. I slowly get up in someone's bed and rub my eyes. I walk towards the bathroom and I see a horrifying thing.

Minho is inside. With only a towel wrapped around his lower half which is keeping me sane. I freeze. My heart starts to beat rapidly. "Like what your seeing?" He smirks. I come back to life and finally realised I'm being a pervert.

I look back and I'm about to walk out but he holds my wrist and pulls me towards his naked torso. We both are touching eachother. Ew. I'm horrified but i cant speak a word since I'm shook to my core.

I get out of his grip and walk outside hurriedly. I go outside his room and go to any other room than to Minho's. I open the closet and see some t-shirts and pants. After I look closely on its sleeves it has the imprint HJ. Hyunjin? I wearing his clothes since my luggage is in Minho's room.

I put my hair up and go outside the room. I see Minho and his brothers.I go towards hyunjin. "Now I'm your sister in law. So you better treat me with respect." I flip my hair sassily. "Ew." Hyunjin says.

"Let's eat." Minho sternly says. I walk towards the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I chug it down. I sit down between Hyunjin and Minho. "Ok, what about today night, Minho?" Felix Wiggles his eyebrows. "Shut up, Felix." I calmly say.

Not so calmly actually. I am actually very much wierded out by the idea of sleeping with him and I'm very much angry also. "Why're you wearing hyunjin's clothes?" He whispers. "I ran to another room and it was his so i didn't have much of a option." I chew harder. "Your gonna regret that." Minho mumbles under his breath.

Why though? Maybe because boys see a sign of love when a girl wears their clothes. But we're not romantically involved it's only a matter of fact that my parents get money and I can divorce or marry anybody else.

"Ok guys, goodnight." I wish his brothers. "Good night." They all say. "Don't break the bed." I flip him off. "Oof!" We go into Minho's room and he hands me a hoodie and sweat pants. "Wear these instead." I raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

His jaw clenches. "Because, your my wife, not hyunjin's." That's a bit possesive. "Didn't you seenthe contract? We are not romantically involved. So it doesn't matter." He hands me them anyways. "Do whatever you want." He goes towards the closet.

I take the clothes towards the bathroom. The material feels more softer than hyunjin's. I end up wearing them since it it's more comfort it's more good. I brush my teeth and do my skincare. I go outside the bathroom and see Minho staring at the ceiling.

If i didn't know him I would think he was possessed. I sleep beside him on my back. He grabs my wrist. I turn to look at him. "Are you sleeping." I ask. He nods. "What else should we do?" He asks with that same damn smirk.

"We should do something." I try to sound innocent. He looks at me. "Just say you wanna sleep with me." I almost choke. "I never meant that." I face the other side and don't look at him out of embarrassment. "Look at me." He commands. I don't. "Just forget it!" I sleep in silence.He turns to my side and does nothing.

Forget it Kyurin. Just forget it!. I sleep soundly and te boy beside me haunts my dreams, unfortunately.

                                             ________________

I wake up in a tangled mess. I look beside me and see Minho hugging me. Is it this the same Minho who bought all the trophies and made my hardwork useless? Is this the same Minho who made me go crazy all my life?

He wakes up to my staring. "Are you in love or something?" He gets up.
"Maybe not" he goes over to me and looks me in the eye. "Tell that while looking in my eye." I look over but I can't say anything to defend myself.

"I-"
He kisses me before I can comprehend.