025

~jungwon pov~
it had been a week without yunah. it had been a week of me in my room. why? why did she leave? i know that she didn't want to. i could see it on her eyes. who forced her to do this shit?

~knock knock~
"what?"
"yah jungwon-ah" i heard sunoo's voice calling out my name softly as he opened the door.
"i'm fine" i said before he started questioning me
"first of all, i know that you're not and second you don't answer a question without the person asking you first boy"
i sighed.
"okay fine. i know you're going through a lot right now but you need to think about our mafia jungwon. we all know yunah didn't want to break up with you so what if someone's after her?"
shit. why didn't i think of that??
after a talk with sunoo, he left leaving me sat on my bed.
yunah, where are you? i've been looking but i still can't find you. how far could you even go in a week?

my phone rang.
"hello?"
i heard a laugh over the phone.
"yang jungwon? it's me, jiahs dad?"
i got pissed hearing that.
"what do you want?"
"woah no need to be so rude mr yang."
"get to the fucking point"
"okay fine. well, when my daughter wants something, she always gets it, but this time it's a little hard. she wants you"
i rolled my eyes. is this man joking?
"so i want you and my lovely daughter to get married"
"and why do you think i'd agree to that?" i scoffed
"lee yunah. im sure she's so heartbroken right now."
"don't you dare bring her into this."
"well, i'll be honest. i wanted to kill her off but i can't find that bitch"
did he just call my girl a bitch? aish, he's dead. i cut the call and ran down to see all the boys in the living room. i told them everything and our plan.
jay was going to hack into min eunsueng (jiahs dad name) office and find recordings. there's no way there wouldn't be something to catch that asshole out.
i decided to go find yunah since it clearly wasn't working when anyone else tried.

fuck. min eunseung and min jiah, you're gonna die the most painful death for sepersring me from my yunah...

AUTHOR NOTES-
hi guyssss !!! here's my saturday update
hope you like this chapter. it's about to be WAR

anyway, i've been reading all your lovely comments and trying to reply to as many as i can. i'm so happy that you guys love it so much and you guys are so funny!! i love all of you 💗💗

IM SO SO SO GRATEFUL FOR 18.5k READS!!!!!!
i'm actually freaking out like i'm so happy and grateful for every single one of you guys!!!

i love you guys so so much!! ❤️❤️❤️

ALSO IVE BEEN WATCHING I LAND 2 !!!!
and bang jeemin my girly that runext trauma was so evil from hybe!!
AND WHATS THIS NEWJEANS MIN HEEJIN AND HYBE DRAMA!!
honestly i love the girls and i used to be on hybes side until that stupid 1 and a half year hiatus shit??? LIKE GUYS COME ON!!!
anyway stay safe !!!
byeeee