Back To Rose

Ever since I had fucked Rose, I had felt more connected to her then Stormy.

I arranged for us to have a one-to-one meet-up.

I met her at her place, and Stormy was in a retreat with her friends. There was a rule that you couldn't invite your partners.

Stormy and I had an open relationship, so if anything were to happen, it'd be ok.

I arrived at Rose's apartment at around 10:00 pm. I knocked on the door, and she was instantly there, like she was waiting behind it for me.

We hadn't arrange to fuck or anything like that, so I didn't know what to expect. We could have sex, but we also could just be hanging out like a bunch of teenagers at a sleepover.

She opened the door and scanned me up and down.

I wanted to look presentable, so I wore a black, sleeveless cocktail dress and heels.

Rose was wearing a very short skirt and a revealing top.

We smiled at each other before she let me in.

The apartment was small but roomy at the same time, with bean bag chairs, blankets, and plushies strewn across the floor. The whole place looked like a child was living there, but it was organised.

"So..." I began,
"What do you think we should do?"
"I'm not sure. Maybe we could just watch a movie and hang around?" Rose suggested, gesturing to the couch. There was a large TV set up in front of it.
I nodded yes, and we got yet up.

Rose made popcorn, and I set up the couch.

I placed a blanket on the arm to be used, and I grabbed drinks from the fridge.

Once we were all set up, we began the movie. I wasn't really focusing on the movie more than I was on Rose, though. We had the blanket on top of us, and we were sharing a bowl of popcorn.

I wanted to make things more interesting, so I slid my hand under the blanket and placed it on her inner thigh.

I saw her eyes widen as I began rubbing my pinky over her pussy through her clothes. I moved my hand up to her stomach, where her shorts ended, and slipped my hand under her shorts and G-string.

I began fingering her gently as the movie went on. I grabbed her chin and pulled it to my face, connecting our lips.

I gently fingered her with one hand and held her chin with the other as I kissed her. She turned off the TV as I began pushing her onto her back, topping her.

Rose gently pushed me away.
"If we're going to do this, I want to have a bed to do it on," she stated as she led me to her bedroom.

She had a large bed for only one person sleeping there, it was proper a King or a Queen.

I pulled her shirt off as we walked in, closing the door even though no one else was there.

I undid her bra and let it fall to the floor, gazing at her exposed tits once again. I began kissing her down her neck before choosing a spot on her upper cleavage to suck on. I left a Hickey there before going farther down to her nipples, sucking on them.

Her breathing became more audible as I began focusing on her more and more, making her breath faster.

I went back to kissing her lips, French kissing her. I began to pull away to start on the rest of her body, but she grabbed me by the back of my neck and pushed my face into hers.

I moaned into the kiss as she began putting her hand up my dress, rubbing my wet vagina.

She finally let me pull away, and I began undressing the rest of her, taking off her skirt and G-string.

I looked at her whole body, revealed and beautiful.

I leant my head down and started licking her clit, getting soft moans out of her. I started moving down to her hole and began shoving my tongue in as far as it could go, moving it around while it was inside.

Her moans filled the room as she became wetter and wetter.

I moved my hand up to her  tits and started squeezing one at the same time as I was eating her out. Her moans became even louder.

"C-can I cum?" She asked as I saw her stiffen up.
"Yes, baby," I responded

She came all over my hand, and I licked it off.

After a couple of minutes, we decided to have a break. I laid my head down in between her tits and she put her leg inner mine. She pulled my leg over her hip and grabbed my ass on the way. I gasped with pleasure.

I continued gently fingering her as I gave her more hickeys over her tits. She was breathing roughly as I did so.

Once we were all rested up, we went in for another round.

"It's your turn now~" Rose said seductively.

She quietly undressed me and sat me down on the edge of the bed. She kneeled by my legs on the carpeted floor and spread my legs.

She began slowly eating me out as I arched my back and tilted my head back. My breathing became more choppy as she began going harder.

"Mommy~" I moaned as she quickened the pace
"Don't stop, mmhmmm~~" I moaned.

I began moaning loudly as she brought her fingers in, fingering me and eating me out.

She grabbed my ass with one hand as she continued fingering me with the other. My moans filled the room as she kept going harder and harder.

This went on for a little while before we had reached our limits.

We cleaned each other up before going back to our movie.

____________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I DIDN’T HAVE MANY IDEAS. I STILL HOPE YOU LIKED IT THO!

THANKS FOR READING

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES