Spin the bottle

Saturday. 4:00pm.

Ok, ok, Stormy should be here any minute. Don't panic, don't pani-

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I called my parents

I took a deep breath before opening the door.

When I opened the door, there was stormy standing there with a duffel bag.

"Hi, come in!" Not a bad start
"Heyy!" Stormy hugged me. Butterfly's came to their usual spot in my stomach.

I led my crush to my room to drop off her things. My parents poked their heads in through the opening in the door.

"We'll be back by 2:00am. There's food in the fridge, when you want it you can heat it up." Dad said. Him and mom slunk away to the car.

"So." I said.
"Whatcha wanna do?"
"What are my options?" Stormy responded
"There's the tv, nintendo, board and card games. We could also just do some truth or dare, never have I ever, spin the bottle..." I listed off.
"Ooh! Spin the bottle! Oh, wait. There's only two of us." Stormy responded.
"I mean, we could, if you want to." I said.
"I don't mind either way." I added.

She gave me a confused look.

"Do you want to kiss me?" She asked
"Only if you do." I responded, not wanting to say either way, knowing that I did want to.
She nodded. Then she did something completely unexpected. She sat on my lap, facing me, and kissed my lips.
She pulled away quickly and sat back down next to me.
"Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that." She said.
"I have a crush on you!" I bursted out. She stared at me.
"I like you too!" She kissed me again, this time holding it, enjoying it. I pulled away.
"I thought you were straight!?!?" I said, confused
"I thought YOU were straight!!!" She responded. We laughed.