~MEERA AKAAY RAGHUWANSHI~

~•chapter-8•~

akaay reached home and shouted 'meera meera' and then his mom came and told him that dont shout people are seeing him akaay ignored her mother's words and askeed

"maa? where is meera? she is okay ?

but before his mom can reply him his dadu came and said"meera is fine and i said that meera isn't feeling well to call you here"

akaay was so shocked and angry

"dadu if you wanted to call me home you can say that what's the need to lie! i should have come if have called me simply"he said as he was hell scared when his dadu informed him that she is not well

after that akaay went to his room not before his dadu told him to get ready for the reception he HAD NO other choice and went to his room to get ready

he saw his room's door locked from inside and knocked the door

"k-kon"meera who was inside the room trying to close her blouse hook which was open asked........

"meera open the door its me"akaay said but meera was still trying to close the hook of her blouse

"do minute rukiye"she said and tried on her struggle after a lot of struggle she was unable to hook that hook.... so she think to ask for help and opened the door

"pls aap kisi ko bula denge help ke liye"meera asked him as he came inside....

"help?"he asked

"ji wo..."she tried to say but he cut her off saying

"everyone is busy in the preprations..you can tell me what help do you need?"

meera was hesitating first to tell him but later she decide to take a help from him or else she will be late

she told him about the hook he was unsure first but later thought to help her..

She turned and he saw the hook as his heartbeat raised...

His shaking hands reached her blouse and he tried to close it.. and mistankly his hand touched her skin making her shiver her mind was clouded with several thoughts....

" So-sorryy" he muttered and focus on his work.. soon the hook was closed

And said timidly said a small ' Thankyou' while he nodded and went inside the closet to get ready.. after few minutes he was ready in his suit for their reception....

Akaay's pov.......

I know I'm doing right thing.. I can't let her bound in this marriage and maybe she would be never comfortable with me to share her thoughts,her feelings and whatever going in her mind...

When I saw her today in that lehenga my heart skip a beat I don't know what is happening to me? What should I do and what should not I? Leave it.. first I should get ready or dadu will kill me for being late..

Meera's pov

He went towards the closet leaving me with my heart beating too fast... I looked myself ín mirror my whole face is red! What's happening to me? Am I falling for him?? Is not it too early to fall in love with someone...ahh leave it...
I said to myself and went towards the bed and sat on it surfing through internet waiting for him as srishti told me that we have to come together after few minutes he came and saw me.. that eye contact for 2-3 seconds made my heart skip a beat...

Esse agar Mera dil dhadakna band hone laga to kisi din sidha upar pohch jaungi me.. I thought and went to him asking if he is ready..

Author's pov..
The couple entered from the main door as everyone looked at them ,the aura that couple hold was telling everyone that they are made for each other and perfect for eachother!