DON'T OPEN - 7

With one final, desperate effort, Alex and Liora confronted the sorcerer. Combining their powers, they shattered the chains that bound him, releasing a surge of energy that eradicated his essence and restored balance to the realm. The castle crumbled, and the oppressive mist began to lift, revealing a world slowly healing from centuries of darkness.

As the realm began to stabilize, the portal reappeared, offering a way back to their own world. Alex, Emma, and Jack, now freed from the nightmare, stepped through the portal, leaving the spectral rebels and Liora to rebuild and guard the realm against future threats.

Back in Ravenbrook, Alex, Emma, and Jack returned to a world that had long thought them lost. Their miraculous return brought closure to their family and the townsfolk, and the ancestral home was no longer a place of sorrow but a symbol of resilience and hope.

Emma and Jack, forever changed by their ordeal, shared their story, turning the legend of the door into a tale of courage and the power of family. Alex, hailed as a hero, continued to study the occult, vowing to protect others from the hidden dangers of the unknown.

The door in the basement remained, but it was no longer a portal to fear and despair. Instead, it stood as a reminder of the strength found in unity and the enduring spirit of those who dare to face the darkness.