•°•°•°• ~ 7 ~ •°•°•°•

SHOUT OUT : _Liviu_

TRIGGER WARNING (S) : strong language has been used , harassment , might be uncomfortable for some of my readers.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙LIGHTING STRUCK DOWN ON GLOOMY HEADQUARTERS

LIGHTING STRUCK DOWN ON GLOOMY HEADQUARTERS... The  general's shoes clicked on corridor floor.

Rooney walked up to the general, with worried look and an ipad in his hand.

"General! We have some bad news !" He said as they both walked to generals office.

" What is it " General said irritated by the term 'bad news' , he sat on his leather arm chair, with his futuristic computer screen floating in air.

" The important  data we had collected of earth, is missing. I checked all the computers and files but there is not a single clue where did they disappeared. I even asked vice - general trigger to help and he is on it . " Rooney told everything about the things that happened while general was on planet earth .

"I suspect that it's  deed of rangers " Rooney said as he tapped on the ipad.

"Damn those rangers " General said in his thick raspy voice, his gloved hands running through his gelled up hair.

" Get everyone on work and try to gather the information again or we will be doomed " General said.

" On it! " Rooney said and walked out of the dimly lit room .

_______________

I PLOPPED ON MY BED I Stretched my arms and as my face deeping in my fluffy pillow.
'I had fun today' I raised my head and looked at my shelf where my manga's and other books and items were displayed with the DIY cup I made today.

The thoughts rushing in my mind like fresh air, my face turning red and I dipped my face in the pillow and shook my head rapidly.

My phone buzzed, and I stretched my arm to grab my phone that was on my night stand.

I unlocked my phone and saw a text message from emma.

~~~~~~~

EMMA ✾
Hey gurl! Do you want to go have drinks with me??