•°•°•°• ~ 6 ~ •°•°•°•

SHOUT OUT : heartsfxlsjk

SOO CLOSEEE TOOO 1K VIEWS
thank you so much for your love for this book you're support means a lot to me. ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Please keep on commenting about any negative or positive things about the book in the comments.
Which may help me in improving.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙WE WERE AT A WORKSHOP, where we were making our own D

WE WERE AT A WORKSHOP, where we were making our own D. I. Y mugs using charms, fake icing and little gems.

Two months have passed away and warumono and me kept doing these.
'Get to know each other better hang outs'
In these two months .

And today was our sixth session to know each other better, in our previous hang out we gradually get to know each other better from some activities.

Like asking questions, and about our likes and dislike and blah blah blah. But this session was different for the first time we went outside to do an activity.

Warumono is obviously to much obsessed with panda's he is that guy who is rough and tough from out side, but from inside he is a man who is a little girl
Adoring animal.
Not being racist or anything even boys can be attracted to animals.

We were collecting some charms, from the variety of collection the work shop have.
They even had freaking my hero academia and haikyuu chibi version charms I was dying on which one should I pick.

I looked over at warumono-san who was definitely starring at panda charms with his index and thumb finger on his chin in his deep thoughts.
Must be fighting with his brain and heart about which panda charms he should pick.

I walked over to him, and tapped his shoulder he turned around and looked at me .

" Having trouble selecting your charms?" I asked him and he nodded.

I crouch down and looked at various charms, as warumono also crouched down beside me.

" Which one do you liked most?" I asked him, " All of them... " He said. As I chuckled.

" We can't take all of them dummy " I said. Oh yea we now call each other with nicknames like dummy, panda obsessed and fuzzy cat.