Chapter 19

Writing from the skies rn.

Jack stood thinking for a moment.

"I don't believe that she was telling the truth." He said.

"What?" Milly asked.

"Why would Thomas accept that? And I have seen them interact he hates everything about her and the way he stares at you all lesson Liam there is no way it was just a bet."

"Then why would she do that?" I asked.

"Jealousy. Thomas is a tool for her. You took him away. We all know all Lana cares about is popularity. Thomas helped her with that."

"So you're saying that I made a mistake."

"Yes. I think you should talk to him. But not on your own. No offence Liam but you are very emotional. Call him and ask him to come here."

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"Liam the kids obsessed with you. Don't know why. But he is." Jack said mumbling the last part.

"He is not obsessed with me."

"He beat someone up and got suspended moved in with you talks about you non stop to his friend Alfie constantly stares at you. And this isn't new me and him were friends 2 years ago when I was a student. He talked about you then. He's been carrying that torch for years."

"Your kidding." I snorted.

"Nope. I don't kid."

"So I should call him?"

"YES!" Jack exclaimed sounding tierd of me.

I picked up my phone my hands shaking I hesitated.

"I can't-

Jack snatched the phone of me and pressed the call button.

"Hello." The voice of Thomas ramg out.

"Hi Thomas it's Jack please come to my place Liam is herr and wants to ralk but he is too much of a pussy to invite you himself so I'm doing it. So get over here please."

~

There was a knock at the door.

Jack answered it.

He came into the room with Thomas.

He looked like shit his hair was a mess clothes dirty and his face was stained with tears.

"Liam I-

I just hugged him.

"I know." I say playing my face on his chest.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted. If I had just thought for even a second I would have realised that she was probably lying."

"I don't blame you. I'd be pissed aswell."

"I'm just sorry." I say pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you." He says smiling.

"Me too."
L