Cunnalingus

Info - cunnalingus, oral (female receiving)

Darting and lapping. I was in ecstasy. His tongue oh fuck, his tongue.

"Good girl," he purred as I jerked from my orgasm. I didn't have the energy, the voice, the stamina to call out as I came again. He had really meant it when he said he'd eat me for hours.

Hours, I didn't expect hours. I didn't know the time. How could I know anything when he was sucking and humming. It was all pleasure.

I didn't grab his hair, my hands were too weak. I couldn't even squirm any more. His jaw had to be aching. He didn't seem to mind.

Bliss washed over me in waves over and over. My toes were curling. I could hardly stand it as chills blossomed all over my skin. At the same time that I felt chills, I was all heat. There was a warmth in my stomach.

"Timothée, you don't have to, ohhhh," my thighs clamped around his head. He was smirking in my pussy as he applied the pressure I was becoming addicted to. His thumbs caressed my inner thighs. I hoped the pads of his fingers bruised me and I could look back at them and remember this feeling.

"I told you to be careful," he said, his face was absolutely covered in slick. He was glistening and smiling. How had I ever resisted this man? What had been going though my head.

We'd been just friends for so long. He had begged me multiple times to be with me. I was afraid. I was terrified that something wouldn't work out. I had realised I loved him though, and this was our third date. All night long he'd told me once he got his mouth on me, he wouldn't be stopping for hours.

"You've got no idea how many times I've played this scenario in my head. You don't know the nights I've laid in my bed and longed to be blessed with one taste, one lick even," he finished his speech with an intimate lap to my sopping cunt.

"So don't tell me what I do and don't have to do. I know what I want, and what I need, and it's you," he told me. He buried his head back between my legs.

"Oh fuck," I whined as my eyes rolled back in my head.