Valentine's Cupid

Info - sub Timmy, dressing up boyfriend, Valentine's Day fic, mommy reader, discovering kinks, pegging, mirror kink, pulling hair, soft and hard Dom mix, feminising male, cumming on floor, after care, kissing ass

"I've always wanted defile a pretty angel," I swooned as I sat on Timothée's lap. When I'd seen him in that white turtle neck, I'd known exactly what I wanted to dress him as.

Timothée and I hadn't been dating long. This was our first Valentine's Day. We told one another we should both tell one another a new kink we wanted to try.

I told Timothée I wanted to dress him up, and maybe feminize him a bit. He eagerly agreed, even though he felt shy. As for him, he wanted to try pegging.

Today he'd worn that gorgeous white turtle neck, and I decided he would be a little Cupid angel for me. I was giving him doll like makeup and I'd bought him some angel wings. He was wearing nothing underneath the jumper and his cock was hardening as I ground down on him. He was squirming as I did his makeup.

"What if I don't look pretty?" Timothée whispered Self consciously.

"You look so, so pretty," I assured him. I kissed his lips and he blushed.

"Get in position angel," I winked.

He was bright red as he got down on his knees. His cock hung long and dripping between his thighs. He exposed his hole by pressing his ass out.

I put on my strap, nothing else was on my body. I took two fingers and lubed them up. I pressed my thumb to his hole and he sucked in a harsh breath that made me giggle. At the sound of my laugh, he gave a small whine.

"You've got this baby," I cooed as my fingers slid into his hole. He let out a shuddering moan. He was gasping as I milk my digits in and out and curled occasionally.

"Holy fuck, oh I was so right, this feels heavenly," he panted. I smirked at him. He looked gorgeous on all fours, little Angel wings sticking up, jumper on, but no underwear.

"You're so beautiful," I sighed happily. My clit was swelling at the idea of taking him.

"Are you going to put the strap in now?" He asked me pitifully.

"I need one more thing," I said. I grabbed my brightest red lipstick. I spread his sweet cheeks and drew a heart around his clenching asshole. I bent down and kissed the pink star happily.

"Oh for the love of god!" He cried as his cock dripped even more.

"Hehe, you're really eager," I teased. I put the head of my strap between his cheeks. I pushed in slowly.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Timothée groaned as I bottomed out. I had to admit my eyes were fluttering shut with pleasure.

"Can I start?"

"Please, please, please," he whimpered, pushing back against the base of my strap.

I began to thrust. The wet sounds of lube sounded erotic. Timothée's head was hung as he let out small noises of need. His darling hole clench with every ram forward.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked as I grabbed at his hips.

"Mhmm mommy, feels so good," he breathed. I stopped everything.

"What did you call me?" I asked. His head shot up and he turned back a bit.

"I'm sorry! It just slipped out, I didn't mean it! Mommy, oh fuck, I mean, I'm sorry -OH!" He let out a squeal at the end as I slammed forward. I began to go a bit wild, feeling feral at the name he'd called me.

"Say it again," I demanded.

"Mommy," he wailed helplessly.

"Again."

"Mommy, oh mommy," he cried out.

"That's it, I own you don't I? I'm your mommy," I asked as our bodies slapped together. The toy was stimulating my gspot so well. Everything he was doing was making me insane with lust.

"Yes, you own me. I'm your little Angel to defile. Oh, mommy, just use me. Wreck me, I'm yours, I don't ever want to belong anywhere else but on the end of your strap!" He was saying all this in a delicious high pitched voice. He almost sounded like he was going to cry and it made me go harder.

"Good boy, such a pretty little boy for mommy," I crooned.

"Holy fuck," gasped Timothée. "Yes, yes I'm a good boy."

"And what else?" I asked. I slowly ground into his ass now. I made sure I went deep, hitting his prostate.

"F-fuck, mommy? What do you mean?"

"What else are you? You're supposed to say you're a pretty boy," I instructed.

He stayed quiet. I felt a dominate spirit fill me with something akin to rage at his disobedience. I gripped his ringlet and yanked his head up. He now was looking at himself in his mirror.

He saw himself there on all fours. He saw himself with running mascara, messy wings, a leaking cock, pink cheeks, and an ass full of strap. He saw himself with me towering behind him, a smirk on my face. His hair was messy and pulled tight in my fist.

"See," I cooed. "You're a pretty boy."

"Th-thank you mommy," he whispered.

"Say it," I growled.

"I-I am a pretty boy," he said with cheeks ablaze.

"That's it," I purred as I began to fuck into him again. We now both had our eyes trained on him. His eyes widened every time I hit that pleasure button inside him. His mouth hung open. The sight was delicious and addictive. This could not be the last time we did this.

"Oh, oh, un, un, unf, mm, mommy, oh, mommy, Ohh, uhh, ohhh, f-fuck me," he gasped and whimpered.

"Oh baby, you're getting me there like such a good boy. Look at you being a little service sub,"

I told him.

"Yes I'm a sub, I'm a submissive," he said in awe.

"Yeah, moaning all pretty like a girl. Are you going to squirt like a girl too, for mommy?" I goaded him.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I'm gonna squirt for mommy, squirt cummies," he cried. Before I knew what was happening he was cumming. It was all over the floor as he shot thick rope after creamy rope. I felt pleasure overwhelm me as my eyes rolled back in my skull. We came together, thrusting and convulsing and shaking.

We both gave out a little and collapsed. We were messy and breathless but it was beautiful. I struggled to my feet and wiped up his white mess. I pulled off his cummy sweater and kissed his mouth chastely. He looked so emotional and subby. His eyes were large and longing.

My hands shook as I took the strap off. I led Timothée to the bed with me. I pulled him into my arms. He laid his head on my breasts. I appreciated his weight on me. I paid idly with his hair.

"You did so good, I loved that," I whispered some time later.

"Thank you mommy, I loved it too," he said in a small voice. He curled up closer to me. I could've cried from how close I felt to him.

"Happy Valentines Day," I said as I placed a kiss on his head.

"Happy Valentines Day," he said contentedly.