Dirty Little Secret

Info - best friends brother, coming easily, squirting, stripping, teasing, hard Dom Timothée, degrading, breeding kink, daddy kink, secret fucking, biting ass, creampie, spit kink

Pauline was a good friend. We enjoyed playing video games together or cooking something nice. Upcycling, thrifting, and sewing were also things we did.

I always got flustered when her brother came around though, Gorgeous, gorgeous Timothèe. He was so cool and kind and sweet. Sometimes he'd come back from a jog and be dripping with sweat. I had to always hide my arousal when that happened.

"What's up y/n?" The devil himself said politely at the door.

"P-Pauline," I stuttered. I wasn't able to say anything else.

"Oh she is out, she promised mom she'd do some shopping and didn't get around to it until the last minute," Timothée chuckled. He leaned easily against the door frame. How was he so effortlessly cool?

"I should go then," I said robotically.

"What? Don't talk like that," he scoffed and grabbed me. He was pulling me in the house before I could protest.

"I don't want to intrude," I said awkwardly.

"Intrude? You're practically family," he chuckled. Family, that was the last thing I wanted to be to Timothée Hal Chalamet.

"Come on, I was just playing a video game. I'll set up a two player," he offered. I nodded slightly. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Timothée set everything up and our hands brushed when he handed me a controller. It was a racing game. Normally, I was decent, but with my nerves I was miserable.

"Oh yeah I'm on your ass," Timothée half growled, his shoulder nudging into me. My pussy leaked. No, not now! He would think I was so weird.

"Take that," he chuckled darkly. Slick wetted my pussy lips. I was panting. He kept nudging me and bantering in a way that sounded no where near innocent.

"Suck my dick!" He crowed as he passed me, a whole lap ahead of me. My mouth fell open without me even thinking about it. I was so turned on.

"I fucking win," he shouted as he crossed the finished line. Before I knew what was happening he'd bowled me over.

"Loser," he teased. I was dizzy as I felt his crotch pressed against me.

"Take it, take it," he goaded I didn't even know what he was on about. Finally, I couldn't hold back anymore as he lightly pulled my hair. I lost it. I let out a pathetic moan as I came hard. My orgasms were always intense and they made me shake.

"Y/n?" Timothée said slowly. I was burning with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked.

"No, it's um, it's fine," he said. He didn't look upset or disgusted, he looked purely surprised.

"Come on, we have to get you to my sister's room," he said. He stood up and held out his hand.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously. I felt like I was being sent to the principals office.

"Well y/n," he chuckled. "Unless you'd like to have dinner with us and everyone knowing about your accident."

I looked down and saw that a stain was spreading. I had squirted! For some reason that didn't make me feel humiliated, it turned me on again.

"Come on, I'll get you panties," he said.

I followed him. To my surprise he zipped into Pauline's room, grabbed some clothes, and came out. He was now guiding me with a strong hand to his room. The whole situation was so odd that I didn't question him.