07. Trophy wife

----time skips----
Y/n put him down on the floor of studio and adjusted a canvas for him. "Seolahh, paint whatever you like", she pecked his cheek and handed him brushes and after setting up a palettè for him.

Few hours ago~
"Actually I wanted to ask if you can take care of Seol for a while? I will tell oppa to pick him up from your gallery. Pleaseeee", Jennie requested as she didn't have time to leave Seol back to Jungkook's place and then go all the way to company which is on opposite corner of city.

"No worries!! I'll take him to my gallery", Y/n gladly accepted Jennie's request.

Both of them were quitely immersed in their paintings. Y/n was working on a painting of withered flowers while Jeon seol was painting sunflower that y/n kept infront of him to use as a prop. 

After an hour, he patted her legs gaining her attention.

"Oh my god, Jeon seol, is this really drawn by you?", y/n couldn't believe that this painting was actually drawn by this 5 years old little creature. Jeon seol pouted and nodded.

Y/n picked him up in her arms and pecked all over his face. "You are too good, baby", she hugged him tightly. Seol gave his bunny smile and blushed.

Just then they heard clearing of throat and turned their attention towards the door of studio. Jungkook was leaning on the door frame while crossing his arm. Seol ran upto him and hugged his legs while blushing.

Jungkook's lips tugged upwards as he patted his head. He knew what was going on in the mind of this little bunny.

"Do you like it here?", he asked. Seol nodded instantly. He bent down to his level and asked in a tone audible to Seol only, "Are you blushing because of her kisses?"

Seol blushed more and snuggled in his dad's neck hiding his face. Jungkook smirked at his child while patting his head.

"Excuse me Mr. Jeon", she called. He turned his gaze towards her. "Can you perhaps, bring him here more often??", she asked hesitantly.

What if he insult her or scold her for trying to get involved with young master of Jeon Group? "Sure", Jungkook replied unbothered. "Thankyou so much", she smiled.

She called an employee and got the room cleared up for Seol and Jungkook and transfered her recent paintings into storage. She placed his painting on the center of the wall.

"Is it good there?", she asked Seol who was in her arms. He thought for a while and nodded. "I'll get it transferred into storage to preserve it after it's completely dried, okay?", she asked and he nodded thoughtfully.

They both turned around and looked at Jungkook who was busy in his painting. His sleeves were rolled up revealing his arm full of tattoo. Y/n's eyes widenend looking at that arm.

"Mr. Jeon", she spoke to gain his attention. He kept painting without looking at her. "Was it perhaps you, who saved me that day? It's just your arm-", she was cut off by his "hmm".

She breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't scold her or anything. "I am sorry, I just ran away without even thanking you. Thankyou so much for saving me", she scratched her neck awkwardly as she felt embarassed that he saw her trying to take her life.

She wondered what if he thought she is a bad influence on his child. He just hummed and focused on his painting.

"Can't he speak? Is he perhaps judging me? Not like I care though", she thought inside her head.

"Once someone saved me as well, so I saved you thinking of that person. You don't have to thank me", he gulped a hard lump in his throat. She frowned as she saw him zoning out but he came back to his senses and looked at her.