CH 1: The Legend is coming back

Pom-pom, a cute mascot, and conductor of Astral Express, was seen sweeping the floor like usual while waiting for the crew to return. While doing his chores, he found an old photo on the sofa. He gives a small fond smile when he sees that.

 He gives a small fond smile when he sees that

"It's been 10 years already... Naruto-kun. Many have changed and happened when you are absent cause you want to settle your world problem."

Naruto Uzumaki, The first member of Astral Express and the only crew that Pom-Pom fond mostly. He found the boy is truly a kind child, cares about his surroundings, always spreads positivity, and does foolish things just to make them smile or laugh. He had a dream of becoming Hokage in his world, a leader that protect his village from harm. For someone who had a very bad childhood, it surprised him how positive he is. 

When they hear about Naruto's real past, most of the members want him to stay and abandon the village that had been treating him so badly. But, Naruto's level of forgiving is just too high. He never holds a grudge against the village and fights to protect them.

So, he finally gets a chance to go back, He was the member who had a hard time when Naruto decided to back to his world. He even cried very hard when Naruto walked to the portal to his world. He promises Pom-Pom that he will come back one day.

"Are you already becoming a Hokage already, Naruto-kun?" Pom-pom smiles fondly.

He still hoping his favorite Trabilizer will come back. However, he didn't know how long he had been gone. 10 years is the time that Pom-Pom counts based on Naruto's time in his world.

Suddenly, A portal materialized inside Astral Train which shocked Pom-Pom. As a conductor, Pom-pom was not built for a fight. He needs to call Welt or Himeko to back. 

"Oh my, it's been a while since I came here." A voice can be heard inside the portal. A body comes out from the portal, showing short blonde hair and three whiskers on each cheek. Pom-Pom widened his eyes when he knew exactly who had these kinds of features.

"Eh? Ohya! Pom-pom! It's-"

Pom-Pom runs toward the man and jumps to hug him. A tear flowed in his eyes. He doesn't believe it. If this was a dream, he didn't want to wake up.

"I-It's not a dream, right? Please... if it is, I don't want to wake up. I-"

"I'm sorry for taking too long, Pom-pom. Tadaima~ Pom-Pom (I'm back)" The Blonde man grinned at the Conductor.

"Okaeri (Welcome back)! Naruto-kun!" Pom-pom smiles happily but his tears are still there.

"Come on, don't cry. I feel bad for making you cry, Pom-Pom." Naruto rubs the tears away from Pom-Pom's eyes.

"It's okay. I'm just happy you keep your promise. but what about your world?" Pom-Pom cannot help but be concerned about it.

"It's fine now. I decide to come back after settling many things in my world. It takes too much time and I'm sorry for making you wait for me, Pom-pom." Naruto apologizes.