~20~

Alexa play Earned it by the weekend

Alexa play
Earned it by the weekend.
(Fifty shades of grey😇)

You make it look like
Its magic
Cause I see nobody nobody
But you.

You make it look like Its magic Cause I see nobody nobody But you

Mature content ahead

Room temperature started getting high while my body erupts in goosebumps by his eyes on me. I closed my eyes hearing him curse. Hot breath tickles my ear, sending chill down my spine. I bite my lips until I taste copper when I feel his body press into my back.

He keeps his hand to himself for now, but I know that won't last much longer.

I'ts no secret how much he likes to touch or kiss me.

His breath fans across my neck as I feel him lean down. Soft lips brush the shell of my ears. Shiver cascade down my spine like a raging waterfall.

"You're such a good little girl." He said.

He turns me around our chest touching, I open my mouth to say something but not a single syllable escape when my lips are captured between his the second our eyes meet.

Instinctively, I bite down on his  bottom lip. A deep groan escape from his mouth vibrating his adam apple.

He taste delicious with a flavour of mint and a hint of smoke , and I want more of him.

As if hearing my thoughts, his palm reaches up to wrap around the back of my neck, his finger tangling in the depth of my hair and pulling me impossibly closer.

I suck his bottom lip in my mouth, lost in the taste of him. The feel of his lips against mine.

Getting breathless I tap on his shoulder, he looses his death grip on me. I releases his lips but still our lips were so close almost touching each other I was breathing like a cow "huff huff."