chapter #9💗

Lan family:

Lan qiren was angrily walking through the room.

Lan wangji and lan xingchen was kneeling in the floor.

Lan yi," wangji....dear...are you really wanted Wei wuxian? Or did your alpha ego triggered by them?I never expected you to talk like this.

Lan yi was not scolding him.she surprised on seeing wangji talked back to others.wangji never done like that.

Lan wangji was in dilemma.He doesn't want to reveal the truth for xichen's future.

Lan xichen,"mom...we must appreciate him,he talked back because they were the ones first insulted him .....they were the ones who disobey elder's words....lan wangji only supported uncle's decision by saying he wanted Wei wuxian as his omega....

Lan qinghejun supported xichen's words.

Lan qinghejun,"xichen was right.Lan qiren....Just do things as we adults have decided. Do not make any changes to it. If we make a change, our words will be worthless in the future.......

He wanted to happen Wei wuxian and wangji marriage without any problem.

Lan xingchen who was kneeling spoked up.

Lan xingchen,"I don't want to get married with wen chao....

Lan xingchen eyes filled with tears.

Lan xingchen,"I love someone....

Lan qiren angrily,"lan xingchen.. what nonsense are saying you....

Lan qiren raised his hands to slap xingchen.

Lan xichen stood infront of xingchen and save him from the slap.

Lan qiren,"move away xichen...

Lan xichen,"uncle clam down.....

Lan qiren,"Want to ruin the good name of the family? omegas cannot have the right to choose alpha.They must obey what there parents and alpha says.

Lan xichen,"uncle,I couldn't agree with that.Is it time to change the old rules?it is his life.We should prioritize his happiness....

Lan qiren was very angry and left with a grumpy face.

Lan xingchen cried loudly and hugged xichen.lan yi patted his head.lan qinghejun puts his hand on wangji's shoulder and reassured him.

______

Wen family:

Mr Wen," wen chao.... today you destroyed our family name.....what happened to you?why you act recklessly?you are future sect leader, don't forget that.....you are fighting for a omega like that will bring Shame on our family.....

But wen qing replies him.she angry said to him,"you only always care of your alpha son....you don't see my pain...

Mr wen,"wen qing.....

Wen qing become silent.

Wen chao," dad....if anyone dares to say anything against me, I will manage them...you don't worry about that.....but I want wei wuxian at any cost..

Mr wen," lan xingchen is better option for you.you will get support if lans....

Wen chao," I only want Wei wuxian.

Mr wen sighed.Mr wen ,"then we could think about that... you are always stubborn.

Wen qing,"you easily agree with that ......you doesn't care about me... Jiang yanli broke the engagement....

Mr Wen,"I got an idea....we can ask jiangs to back off from this by saying they were the one who broke engagement of wen qing....

Wen qing sarcastically smiles and said," still you try to build garden above my sorrow.....you only cares wen chao.you even fixed my marriage with Jiang yanli without my will.but I agreed for this because of it makes you happy then I am okay....you always try to make down because I am female alpha.....