Chapter 4

"Hahahaha those humans are so funny! They really thought gathering all the races could eliminate me!", the figure sitting on top of the skeleton-monster was laughing crazily,

"How could they even imagin-"

"Because you're a weakling."

His expression froze over and the lich named Sol slowly turned towards the sound.

Bakugou sneered when he saw the other looking at him, it looked extremely eerie with its eyes orbs glowing in a green light. He didn't care about the lich's silent stare, or about the skeleton-monster glaring at him.

"You're right...there was no need to bring so many losers along", he smiled confidently,

"Because I'm enough to destroy you."

"Huh!", Sol let out a laugh and looked at Bakugou with an interested expression,

"You, defeat me? A tiny human like you?"

"Ahahaahaha!", he started laughing again, "Let's see you try-"

But Bakugou didn't wait for him to finish his words, launching himself upwards and directly pushing his mace forward. His life force was being steadily pushed into his weapon,

'Just like I trained...', he repeated in his mind.

"You really don't let people complete their words, do you", just when he thought the lich wouldn't be able to react in time, Sol smirked and tapped the bones below him. And just like that, Bakugou's attack was dodged in no time.

For Bakugou, it just looked like he had suddenly disappeared from his vision, making him frown as he landed back on land. Facing forward, he couldn't see the monster he was trying to attack just a minute back.

"Looking for someone?", a voice creeped up behind him at the same time. Bakugou's eyes widened, and he turned around swiftly, slamming his mace onto the enemy again.

"Not so easily~", the lich disappeared again, leaving him in a breathless state.

'How the hell is it doing that?!', Bakugou knew for a fact that such a huge monster couldn't disappear from his sight so easily.

'...it must be that damn lich!', he thought as he shot forward once more, this time keeping an eye on the shadow he caught from the corner of his eyes.

"Where are you aimin-", Sol started in a playful tone, appearing behind Bakugou again. Only this time, he wasn't able to finish himself.

"Swoosh!", the mace came down on his face heavily; and if he didn't control the monster to move away on instinct, it would've caused serious damage.

Bakugou sneered at his alarmed face, swinging his mace and landing it on his shoulder coolly, "Just like I thought....you're a weakling!"

Touching his cheekbone, Sol felt a scratch on it, 'He managed to injure me...', although it was just a tiny scar it was still something that hadn't happened in years.

"Now you've done it..", his voice grew sinister and his arms around the skeleton monster suddenly tightened.

Bakugou seemed to see the monster tremble as if afraid; silently bringing his mace down and getting ready to attack again.

When Sol finally raised his head again, he was still smiling but the playful vibe in his eyes was replaced by a dangerous light.

"Its going to get serious now, you tiny human", just as he completed his words, the monster's previously hollow eyes started glowing in a strange red light.

Sensing the sudden danger in his surroundings, Bakugou instinctively backed away a little. The aura around Sol had completely changed, causing his brows to furrow.