⚔️Terror⚔️

This chapter is dedicated to @3lsie_Afton, my fellow Five Nights At Freddy's fan, and my first follower. 

I run at the person attacking Sayuri.

"Haaaaaa!" I yell running straight at him.

Then, I'm suspended into the air, and thrown against the wall. I slump over.

"Koji!" she yells.

I look up weakly, and see the guy looking at me. I look at Dad, and see him silently crying. I see in his arms is Mom. Cold. Limp.

I get back up. I hate this guy. He's trying to kill all the important women in my life. Oh no! So I pick my 13 year old self up, and launch myself at the guy again. Sayuri's eyes widen, as I stop suddenly. It's against my will. I look up, and see him look at me, but not letting go of Sayuri.

His red eyes, look me over.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," he says.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I feel my blood boiling. 

But then he just drops Sayuri, and leaves. Like, just completely leaves. My invisible restraint disappears, and I fall down. I look around, and that's when I see it. The sun peeking over the horizon.

Never in my life, have I ever, been more thankful for the sunlight.

I look at Dad, then Mom, and then Sayuri. I rush over to Sayuri, but she gets up and runs out the room. I take one last glance at Dad, before rushing after her.

"Sayuri!" I yell.

Sayuri's really nice to me, and is one of my only friends, besides Tanjiro, who disappeared along with Nezuko, his younger sister. She's gentle, caring, and overall a good person.

She doesn't turn around, and keeps running. I stop as she gets to her mother and they hug. Sayuri says something to her mother, and they rush into the house, and shut the door.

Was she running away from me? 

I knock on the door.

"It's me, Koji-San," I yell.

The door doesn't open. It takes everything in me, not to yell again. I slowly retreat to my house before realizing that Mom is dead. I rush back into my house, and see Mom covered a linen sheet, and a note beside it.

"Went to go consult the priest and funeral director. Go to school, and don't say anything about your mother. -Dad"

He wanted me to go to school. Did he know I was more snappy, when I was angry. I would most likely get in trouble at school. Mom was the one who dealt with my angry, and taught me ways to relax. Only Sayuri could help me now. But she wasn't here.

I punch the wall, before instantly regretting it. I hobble around, blowing on it. That won't help. I take a deep breathe, and head to my room. Might as well get ready. Give the teacher one less thing to nag me about.

I put on the school uniform, and stomp outside. Remembering my bag, I go back inside, and grab it. I wait for Sayuri, but she doesn't come out. About halfway there, I realize I didn't get any food. I can't go back now. I huff, and keep walking.

Could this day get any worse?