~Epilogue~

I am not even surprised these two are getting married before anyone else

I am not even surprised these two are getting married before anyone else. New teased while helping Dunk get ready for his big day.

Well not my fault you guys are slow as fuck. Dunk reverted back.

Well not my fault too that I have control over my body unlike you horny asses who can't keep hands off each other even for a second. New teased further , not backing up.

Before their bickering could go further , Fourth decided to interfere.

Okay enough , it time for you to leave Phi Dunk. Fourth informed , after seeing the time from the watch resting on his wrist.

Soon their parents came in.

You look so beautiful my child. Mrs.Jirochtikul remarked and pulled Dunk in her embrace and gave his forehead a kiss.

Don't cry mom , I am not going anywhere. If you cry , I'll cry too ! The about- to be-groom wiped his mother's tears and gave her a comforting hug.

C'mon guys sun is about to set . Mr.Jirochtikul ushered everyone out of the room.

After 2 years of a healthy relationship and both sure that they wanted to spend their whole life together , Joong and Dunk decided to marry after the later proposed Dunk during their trip as a group to Korea.

°Flashback°

The Jirochtikul and Titicharoenrak siblings along with the youngests' friends group were on a trip to Korea.

Just like always it was deemed to a chaotic one but with something special.

It was early in the morning of their second day in Korea of their 4 day trip , when Joong called everyone urgently to GeminiFourth's room.

Now everyone is gathered in our room , please take the pain of telling why did you barged in our room as early as 6:30 in the morning. You disturbed Fotfot's sleep ! Gemini complained and hugged his sleepy boyfriend who was sitting on his lap.

Joong skillfully ignored his brother and started to speak but was cut off even before he could say anything.

Wait where is Dunk ? Tay pointed out.

We have gathered about regarding that. Joong started.

I-I want to propose to him while we are in Korea and I need your guys' help. Joong completed.

Wow that's a fantastic idea ! Phi Dunk loves thee kinds of things. Fourth exclaimed , now fully attentive.

How about you propose him tomorrow , in Jeju ? New suggested.

That's a good suggestion ! Joong remarked , agreeing with the suggestion.

But what needs to be done to make it memorable ? Joong added a question.