chapter 10

Sierra POV.

I came home from school and went straight to my room and look for something to wear. It has to give that look its my birthday and I look sexy asf lol. So then I spot this dress I never saw before or don't remember buying, so I take it out the closet and look at it. It had a note on it its says happy birthday best friend and I love u love miya. I was like ooo shit it was so pretty it was pink black and it said on the front sierra tl and it was a back out and the booty part said turn up bitchhhhh. It stop at my nees.
I loved it I couldn't describe really. So I took a shower, and my hair was still looking good and shit. So when I got out I put on my underwear set and brush my hair. That's when I lotioned my body with Shea butter and put on my dress. I also put on my jewelry set.
And notice I was missing shoes and idek what shoes can match. So I looked on the closet floor and spotted a sparkle box. That when I read it said love u bestie from lani boo. I open it and these shit was cute it was black sparkle heels. The ones I said I wanted a week ago. It also had a best friend necklace it was pretty and it had part of my name and hers.
Thats when I heard my mama yell come down stairs girl Jason here. I grab my phone and purse that a girl from school brought me and headed down stairs my mama them was taking pictures and shit and I was like lady lol I felt special. I was wondering where my best friends was they wasn't answering for some reason so jason hugged me and grab my hand. When we went out the back door and into the front yard it was a limo I was like yass bihhh.

Jason POV.

Yoo its my girl brithday and I wanna sho her love u feel meh bruh. So imma take her to dinner. I pick her up and we was on our way. We went in the limo and we was jaming watching music videos she was getting a Lil to freaky.
We finally got their to the restaurant it was big ass hell bruh I neva Ben here before tho. So the waiter let us in I felt like I was rich but I had a lot of money on me but I think imma be broke tho damn. Bit she worth it tho I love her.

Sierra POV.

When we got there bihhhh it was big asf I was shock and looked at him and kiss him. That's when we went inside the service was decent.
We went to take a seat and we order a lot of shit lol we didn't even eat alot of shidd. We post a lot of stuff of Instagram.like I was happy.
Long story short we had fun. That's when we got back in the limo and I guess we was on our way home but than we stop at the big hall. And Im like what we doing here and he said we gotta pick his mama up from this grownup party. And then I said ok so we enter and everybody jump out happy birthday sierra. I was like got my ass lol. And they put a happy birthday crown on my head. I felt like a princess/boss bitch. Wait I am fym.
All my friends and haters was there like yass it makes up from not having a sweet sixthteen so yeah..

Me and my sqaud got in the limo and went home I was sleepy asf. It was 1:56 tho it was early but I was sleepy asf. So I took a shower and went to sleep I was knock the fuck out.

Jason POV.

I had fun tonight I hope my bae did. So I went home and post some shit on istagram. I went to sleep cause I was bored asf Mann.
The phone was ringing and I looked at the time it was 4 some in the morning so I answered. It was kwon saying he in jail I already knew what time it was. I put some clothes on sneaked out the house and walk down the steet to my brother house I grew up with fool so he my brother to me. Time to tell yall I sell drugs for a living for right na. Nun my family members know or my gf. My brother house is where I put my cars. I hop in my car and drove off.I went to the trap to get some money and left. I went to bail dumb ass out of jail.
After that he was explaining what was going on and I was like ight so I drop kwon off and went straight home I forgot to put my at back at bro house ohh. Shit.

Morning

My mama wook me up asking who car in the drive way so I had to come up with a lie. I don't lie tho (sometimes) cough cough. So I just told old girl bro tony let me have it and she said w.e boy get ready for school. I texted my girl and told her I'm picking the crew up for school today.

Sierra POV.

I wook up by the alarm playing fetty wrap my way. Camiya was mad and was like do we have to and I was like we got a test bruh get yo lazy ass up . then I got a text from bae saying he picking us up I was like okkk. Even tho I wanted to drive my new car bruh. So long story short we got dress for school and did our hair. Than I forgot I gotta drop my sister off to school because my mama went out of town this morning on a business trip. I ranned because I thought she was still sleep bihh.
But when I went in she was ready and lookin cute so I hugged her and grab my phone and bookbag and told Camiya to bring her ass on. We heard the horn and I locked the house up and got in the car I was like bad who car. He said all mines and I was okok I see u. My sister said she was hungry so bae was like mckdonals then and she was like yayy. So she got a breakfast meal with a moka and we order to.