chapter 6

3 weeks later

Sierra POV

Well we went to court about the thing with my daddy he wanted full custody of us and I told the police all he done to me I had recordings in my room that's when the police search my daddy house and found it so he went to jail and said he will found us when he get out that's in 10 years bitch. It was Friday so I invited my new crew to hang out BTW let me tell y'all the tea.
Lani dating kwon, sierra dating Jason, Camiya dating mark. So I called them all us was on a 3 way shit and told them I'm on my way yo pick them up my birthday in 3 weeks bithches yass. So I picked everybody up and I had stop by to pick up the pizza I order and I stop by my father old house to pick up some things . Then we was on our way home. When I got their I told Sarah to come get a slice of pizza and she was looking said so I ask what's wring and she said we never spend time together.
I told her this weekend me and my friends and two her friends going to Disney world and we going to have lots of fun and she hugged me and said she wasn't hungry so I said imma save her a slice. That's when we was done eating pizza and went up stairs in the room. I told everybody we going to disney world we going in a limo that's it be ready to in the morning. Then lani said can we spend a night than and I was like tru.
So I ask my mama and she said niggas in the guest room and girls in my room so I was like cool. So I had to drive to everybody house to pick up their clothes and shit and we went back home.

Jason POV.

We staying over bae house yay so this is going to be fun and we taking her little sister to Disney world and we have to share room. But I went in the house and pact all I needed and told mama and she was like have fun and lani did what I did that girl just.....

Sierra pov

We all was playing truth of dare lmaoo but it was funny. Then I took a shower and here come jason knocking on the door and shit talking bout he gota pi bad so I yelled its open he gone
Come and and say I love u bad.

Jason POV.

I went in the bathroom while bae was taken a shower and took her clothes. Then I told everybody to go in the guess room lmao and shut and lock the door. That's when the shower stop and I was laughing like a bih.

Sierra POV.

I got out the shower and dried off and lotion myself then I didn't see my clothes so I yelled y'all need to stop playing and give me my damn clothes. Jason gone hell come get it so I put my pink robe and went to get my clothes. He gone say u cheated bad that's not fair and I said u thought this was a game then he said give me a kiss then I will give u yo clothes back. But he kiss me first I felt his soft lips but then I pull again and took my clothes.
That's when lani came in to take a shower next and the boys was in the other bathroom taken a shower not together tho. That's when Camiya was like I miss u at school and I was like IMU to but we hang out on weekends so.....
That's when she ask Can she move with me so we can go to the same school and shitt I said that would be cool asf yoo so we kept this between us.

Camiya POV.

I been talking to my mom about staying with sierra and she said sure because she never be home and sierra was the only true friend plus lani but she left my ass to. So my mama told me yeah but I still have to ask sierra parents. So that night I asked sierra and she agreed so we went down stairs yo ask.

Sierra POV

Me and Camiya went down stairs and ask so when we got to my grandma room we knock and she said come in and I sat next to her and asked can Camiya live with us. And she said sure but her mom still have to take care of her and take her to her doctors appointments and shit. And me and her was like on and tanned out the room we was happy asf.
But we still agreeded to keep this between us to. So when lani was done Camiya went to take a shower and lani started talking to me about her relationship with kwon and I was like is it good and she was like yes and she's not a virgin I said fr she was like kwon took it. And I was like okok u used protection right and she said duhh bihh.that's when Camiya got out the shower and then the boys came by to give us a kiss and tell uus goodnight then we went to sleep.

The next morning

Sierra POV.

I was knock out that's when Sarah came jumping on me and shit saying get up and said kechana said come get breakfast so I wook everybody up it was 5:30 in the fucking morning so we put all the stuff in the limo then we all went to eat breakfast. Then it was time to go..... That's when we went to go pick up my sister friends and we was on our way. My sister friends was Keke and Nene they was having fun we was listen to lifestyle it was bumping I was like yass and singing this shit.......