chapter 9

Sierra POV.

We in the room bored that's when I ask did they wanna do prank calls. And they was like hell yeah. So we decided to call Jason we did that *67 then we type in his number and it was ringing and shitt. So he answered and I was like hey there sexy and he was like who dis. I said that worry bout that how old are u and he said 16 turning 17 and we kept talking that's when I was getting mad asf and he said sorry I can't talk to u I have a gurl. And I said I love u baby and he was like what and I was like its sierra I was just playing and the girls was like gottem.
And I hung up the phone that's when lani was like we should play nigga knock bruhhh and we put on some Nike slides and notice we all had on the same pajamas. And was like yasss. So anyways we went out side and knock on Jason house door and ran to the back where Jason room was and looked Thur the window. That's when we opened it and went in.we close the window and hurried into the closet. That's when he came in talking shit.

Jason POV

I heard somebody knock on the door so I went to open it and nobody was there so I was walking in my room saying niggash always playing fool. That's wen my phone started ringing and I put it on speaker phone and it was my ex niya. She gone say bae I miss and all this other bs. And I was like girl what u want damn. And that's when I heard a knock on my window and it was her so I let her in and shit. And she was like take me back baby please.
I was like hell no u came to talk so talk then she was like she pregnant and I put a shock face on and then I heard somebody crying and looked up and was like wtf. Then open my clothes and guess who sierra,Camiya, and lani. Sierra looked at me with tears then looked at niya and said he yours.

Sierra POV.

I was listening to bae convo with his ex thats when I started crying because she said he got her pregnant. Jason open the closet and looked shocked asf. And I looked at him with tears and then told the girl she can have he. That's when I ranned to the window and she started crying and said I didn't know he was in a relationship and I was like he single now and he tried to follow behind me but lani pushed him. I ranned home got in the bed and cried my self to sleep.

2 days later

I heard a knock on my door so I went to go answer it and it was jason and niya and her stomach was kinda big now that I'm really looking at it. I asked may I help yall and then he ask can we talk so I let them in and they followed me upstairs. I told Camiya to go check on Sarah for me please. And she walked out the room because she knew what time it was. Then he began to talk.
He was saying he was in a relationship before he went with me and that was a month ago when he last been with this girl. And I said ok then he said he went to test if this baby was his and then he looked down and hopped up n said nope its not. And I jump up and hugged him I was so happy. Then she began to walk away sad and I hugged her and told her its ok.
That when out of no where lani enter the room talking bout why she here. and I was saying we was just talking. And lani was like oh ok just making sure I don't wanna hurt nobody. That when I remember and said I thought I was your first and he said it was a drunk night when I had sex with niya so I didn't really remembered.
Tomarrow my birthday y'all yasss. Turn up y'all about to turn 17. lani older than me by months tho but who cares.
I decided to go to the mall and I went shopping and shit even tho it was a school day who's cares it early release so I got dress Camiya and Sarah y'all know of course lani went. Lani going to Texas in three days for the weekend. p.s todays is
Monday tho and she leaving Thursday night so she not gone spend my birthday weekend with me but I got my other bestfriend Camiya.
When we got to the mall we went to a lot of stores we had my mama credit card and she said don't spend over 1,000 so we was like kk we will make sure. So I was looking for a birthday outfit and I found one to. we brought alot shit Jordan's and shit. We went home after it and put our stuff up I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I brought me a birthday outfit and some shoes to go with it. It was a puma outfit. Yass it was pink and black joggers with a crop tops that's says puma life. We got home and i pit my stuff up. Ok guess what I'm wearing weave for the first time. I have a hair appointment at 6:00 and Sarah to so we headed to the hair salon. I brought the hair already off line a week ago bruh. Its a secret none of my friends know I'm getting a sew in bruh.
So the lady started doing my hair tbh it felt weird because nobody barly touch my hair. 30 mins later she was done. Bish it was long and shine it was Brazilian bitch it was on point so I payed her 120 and and I waited on my sister hair to get done. I texted lani to go to my house and be in my room when I get their and she said kk. So my sister said u ready to go I looked up she was so pretty bihh omg they made her hair look like a white girl hair it was curly and pretty. Then it was time to go so I payed 85 and left. Long story short I made it to the house and got out the car and went in the house. I sneak up stairs and open the door when I opened it these bitches was on they phones.
I said I'm back and they was like oh your hair look good they didn't look at shit so I went and took they phones and when they turned around and tried to snach it they saw my hair. They was like girl u got sew in and I was like yass and they was jumping they was like omg it look pretty thoo and grab they phone and continued to be themselves. I was like what y'all testing about and they was like nothing with a werid face and I said imma go take a shower and upload my selfies on Instagram.

My brithday is here

I wook up and everybody was in my room lol with a cake singing happy birthday. My grandma was lol making me laugh and then I got ready for school. I put on my outfit I brought from the mall yesterday and put it on with my birthday socks lol and shoes. That's when I put a little pink lipstick on and grab my bookbag and my keys then wen I reach for my phone it wasn't their. So I looked on the dresser and I saw a iPhone 6 and I looked on the back and it had my name diamond on the case.... It said from Ganny.
I ranned down stairs and hugged my grandma. My mama pulled me and told me go come here she gave me this necklace and told me it was past down from gernerations and she wants me to have it. And I hugged her but than looked at the time and my mom pasted me my keys and I told my friends to come on. It was the sqaud still me Camiya,lani,jason,kwon and mark. I went I'm the back and I went to my car my mama gave me the wrong me the wrong key that's with my friends said no girl u got a new car and I was like g shit and we got in it was a truck tho tbh I don't know the name but its the lates truck out.
I was so happy that's wen I turnt up the music and we was jaming bitchhhhh...... We finally got to school and walk in and guess what bae was matching with me so he gave me a kiss. we took a picture and put it on instagram. I jad so many brothday shout outs bruhh. We was late so all us went to home room. We all had all our classes together that's y we was so close. My other friends was coming to me they gave me a balloons and some candy teddy bears all types of ppl brought me gifts. Even the haten bitches was telling me happy birthday I felt famous we barely did work today. It was the last week of school so it was early release. That's when we went home and jason said he picking me up tonight to at 6:00 pm so be ready.........