forty six

With Jimin and Joon ;

Jimin: Hyung Really knoww about Tae !!( asked widened eyes ) No !! ...And he said like nothing to you !

Joon: ( disappointed look ) You want me to get a beating ,yahhh He slaped me very harshlyy you know !

Jimin:( unknowingly giggled at joon's whiny face ) Yeah hyung I was serious

Joon: Me too ( said sipping his drink )

Jimin: But He dont seem like giving any extra reaction like I expected ! He is soo chill ! Am actually feeling strange ..

Joon: Nothing to worry ! Don't bring you little brain to work so much ! Hyung is chill because He want to first make you and Kookie close to him so you wont be feeling left out ,I swear He couldn't sleep that whole night thinking about how he will be approaching tae and you without making it awkward ! He really loves tae a lot and You guys too

Jimin: ( teary happy eyes ) So he had no problem with us either ...He wont try to take Tae away from us ? ( asked with a little cracked voice )

Joon: Yeahh How many times do I have to tell you that No one is taking tae away from you ever until I am alive ! And belive youraelf How can someone even me !! And For hyung you three are equal ! He loves you all and makes he is planing to take you three away !!( said frustrated ) What am I even sating ,It make no sense How he will take you all away and from whom !( sighed while Jimin again giggled at him ) Ok so Just as me he accepted you three too with no interference of Step and real none ,We are Just brothers and he want us all being together as a family !!

Jimin: ( smiling widely ) I am already seeing my favorite one among you ! ....What about Yoongi hyung ( asked sighing ) And How will I explain this all to tae

Joon: For now lets not think about this all ...things are going better Except the fact That Yoongi hyung can't seem to even listen to any of us ( sighed heavily ) But I cant blame him even ....Anyways let the things work in the way they are going ..This is the only thing we can do right now

Jimin: Hmm......Did you also tell Hyung about You Being A Mafia ?( asked eyeing Namjoon's sudden change expressions )

Joon: No ( sighed looking away ) I don't think I can ever tell ....I wont explain things to hyung while I know They wont make sense ...Hyung will be so angry ..He hated this thing alwayss I don't know How will I ever even tell anyone

Jimin: But he will know eventually some day and he will be more hurt then being angry ...You should tell him this You know Hyung will always understand you ( said assuring )

Joon: You yourself never could accept this thing ,You think Hyung will listen to any excuse ,I am not afraid of him being angry but ....He will ask me to leave all this which I can never ...It will only make all of them more heart and things will mess up more ( And Jimin stayed silent after that ,He knew Namjoon was right he himself could never accept this Mafia thing of His Hyung ,how can he say Jin or Any of others will do ..He has always avoided any conversation about these topics with Namjoon after once the older had explained everything to him ,reality is always hard to digest and when you know you can't change things you just avoide them ..same goes with Both of them ...Only Jimin and Joon know the truth about how he has come to this word of blood and if even he wants he cant escape now ....

.
.

.

.

.

With Tae ;

He was currently having a conversation with the producer along with His manager Beak .The shoot was already done a week ago ,so the thing left was deciding the theme for grand ramp ..And that require a designer ...