🌚New Novel🌝 (published)

Short out....(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes 🥞)

(story without word bride style and Yn making pancakes 🥞)

When your childhood crush love's your best friend

Jungkook's nervous demeanor caught Yn off guard as he approached her, fidgeting with his fingers.

Jungkook. Yn, I need a favor from you.

Yn, taken aback by Jungkook's sudden seriousness, responds with playful confusion.

Yn. Why so serious all of a sudden?

Jungkook hesitates before finally revealing his dilemma.

Jungkook. Actually, I like someone and want to confess to her.

Yn's excitement bubbles up at the prospect of Jungkook finally expressing his feelings.

Yn. Wow! Just go for it!

However, Jungkook's apprehension quickly becomes evident.

Jungkook. But I can't say it directly to her because she might not accept me.

Yn, misunderstanding the situation, reassures him with unwavering support.

Yn. She could if you give it a shot!

Jungkook's request catches Yn completely off guard, leaving her speechless and stunned.

Jungkook. Then will you help me? Can you tell Kerra that I like her?

Yn. What?
She say questioning him in disabled she would was got stuck like nothing is there for her after this everything has came to end

Yn's world seems to crumble as she struggles to comprehend the request, feeling as though everything has suddenly come crashing down around her.

Coming soon on Wattpad