Chapter 25

"Ok Marinette this is my 15 time seeing you with a hickey on your neck. Tell us who the boy is."

" What you can see it?!?!"

Right now Marinette, Alya. Nino and Adrien were sitting outside for lunch.

Marinette had to fight her way out of Chats arms that morning. Chat was not letting her go. It seemed to her that he was playing around. He kept slapping her ass and biting her neck leaving the hickeys on her.

Nino - Yeah it's only 2. 

Marinette face turn a little pink when he pointed them out.

Marinette - I know I should have brought some darker make up. They ran out of my shad.

Adrien - Just tell who ever did it to buy you some.

Alya - So when are we going to meet him?

Marinette - Oh he's not really a people person you Know?

Alya - Oh so he's one of these shy quiet Boys ok that's cute.

Marinette - Oh no trust me he's not the sweet shy boy type. He's more of the dominant type.

Alya - Oh I didn't know you were into that.

Marinette - Yeah you can say that.

Alya - How long have you 2 been dating?

Marinette - Mmmmm probably for 2 or 3 months now.

Alya - And you never told me!

Marinette - My bad.

The whole time Adrien was loving what he was hearing. He love that Marinette was letting it be known that she belong to him or Chat.

While the girls were taking Luka walk over to them. He had a smirk on his face while looking at Marinette.

Luka - Yeah Marinette how are you?

"I'm good" She said with a little smile on her face.

Luka - So your sister was my partner in physical science. She left her work in the classroom the another day. I haven't seen her so can you give this to her?

He said while handing her a few papers.

"Oh yes thank you!" After she said that she grabbed her papers out if his hands.

Adrien watch as his fingers brush against her hands. Something about Luka made his hair stand up.

The way he was looking at Marinette made him want to pick up the fork beside him and stab him directed in his eyes.

When Luka life Marinette began talking again. For a moment Adrien wasn't listening he only began listening when Nino got up to go get something to drink.

Alya - Ok now that he's gone I have a question.

Marinette - What is it?

Alya - Well it's more of a Question for you but I need some advice from Adrien to. Anyway are you a virgin?

Marinette face turn a dark pink when she asked that question.

"Mmmmm...no."

Alya - No fucking way my my innocent kind-hearted best friend who does nothing wrong has had sex before me.

Marinette - Yeah.

Alya - Shit I feel so late.

Adrien - There's nothing wrong with that.