morning romance

Hello guys

I hope you will enjoy this.

I am sorry due to some issues I upload this episode late.

__________________

                   Nandini pov

I wake up around 9 am and found my self in a bit warm embrace. I saw suraj sleeping with me in his embrace. I look at him he is so relaxed while sleeping. he look so cute . I try to move my body but it aches so badly then I remembered what happened last night. I looked down and see myself.i wear his shirt that is jusy above my knees. It looks so good.

I again try to move. It really aches . I don't want to wake up Suraj. I know he is drunk last night that's why I become sad. Thinking that" what will happen when he will see me like this . Did he remember anything that happens last night. What if he regret.  he said he loves me but what if he do this only because he was drunk and want anybody because of his lust " all the negative thoughts came in my mind and my vision become blurred due to tears.

Look I really don't know what happens on the first time. I never had any boyfriend and this is my first time. I want to loose my virginity to my husband only not boyfriend. Suraj is my husband and I don't regret it but now it is really painful. I love Suraj. I know thay the time of my marriage I will fall for him because I am soft hearted but I think I will hurt by Suraj. And he does this. He does this to me a whole month after our marriage and now suddenly he said he loves me I can't believe it. But I am happy.

Then I remove his hand from my waist and sit on the bed. My body aches so badly . I want to go bathroom I move myself to the edge of the bed but I can't walk. I really need to washroom. I starts crying because I can't go to washroom. After some minutes I hear suraj's voice.

" What happened why are you crying" he asked me while trying to hold my from shoulder but I jerk his hand as it's really aching me. I know mom said to me that it will aches me for the first time due to our age difference.

" Why did you do this" I asked him as I can't go to bathroom because of him.

I can clearly saw guilt in his eyes. I don't mean this but before I could speak he said he will never come near me again.

He get up from the bed but before he could went away from me I hold his hand and said  I don't mean this. He confusedly looked at me and ask then what is it.

"I mean what do you do me last night do you remember" he looked at me and said I remember .

" You were really rough to me lasy night. My whole body aches and now I want to go to bathroom but I can't go even I can't move a single step" I said with a little angry tone.

He smiles at me and suddenly pick me up in bridal " raj what are you doing" I said fearly.

Don't you want to go to the bathroom " he said to me and then walk towards the bathroom.

He made me sits on the comode. "Now please can you leave me" I said to him because he doesn't leave after that.

He refused me and start going towards the bathtub. " I am feeling shy infront og him. " Please leave " I said to him.

He looked at me , then came toward me" baby girl I see you whole night now don't be shy " he said and again went to bathtub.

I just finished my(you know na). Then looked at him he was pouring warm water.

" What are you doing" I asked him. He looks at me than came towards me and pick me up. He made me sit in bathtub.

I fee really relaxed. I can feel my body is relaxed with the warm water. I opened my eyes and saw Suraj was removing his pants. I gulped my saliva. He looked at me with smirk and remove his pants completely.