unforgettable night

Hello readers

This episode contain 18+ content so if you are not comfortable then you can skip this.

____________

Author pov

He entered in the hall. Mr.oberoi came to him and greeted him.

" Come Mr.rajvanshi I will introduced you with some business partners.

They both went to group of men standing around a table.

" Hello everyone, meet him he is a CEO of Rajvanshi group "  mr.oberoi  introduced him with all of them.

" Hello Mr.Rajvanshi we hear your name so much. It's nice to see you here " one of them said to him.

" It's my pleasure " he only said this.

A girl sitting at the bar a chair continuously looking at Suraj. Suraj went to bar for a drink " one cold drink please " he said.

" Don't you drink handsome " that girl said to him while her hand was on his shoulder.

" Get your hands away from me Miss if you don't want any trouble for you " he said than jirk her hand.

When Suraj was talking to somebody she put a powder like substance in his drink and smile.

Suraj drink that drink. After drinking he fell hot. He can't even imagine what's going on here when same girl came to him.

" What happened to you handsome, do you need anything" she asked him with expression of worry.
( You know na drama 😂😂😂😂)

" What did you do" Suraj asked her in anger.

" What do you mean. I didn't do anything" she replied to him.

Then he call Nakul " Nakul ya larkii kl tak mujy chaye" he said and cut the cal.

That girl was very happy  she thought she can now intimate with him but who knows what will happen to this girl.

" Why tomorrow, aj kiyu nahi ma to aj be jany ko tayar hu tmry sat" when she saw him moving toward outside she said to him

He moved his gaze toward her " no baby, tomorrow will be best actually today i am not feeling well so I can't". He said and went to parking area.

___________
At 12 am

Suraj came home but from his walking anyone can easy guess he is drunked.

Sweat is formed all over his face. He  went to room and opens the gate. He sees that Nandini is sleeping peacefully under duvat.

He went to the washroom. After some minutes nandini's eyes opened due to sound of water. At first she was bit afraid because she thinks who will be there if Suraj was in party.

But then she hear groaning noise. She gets up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom. She sees that gate is open.

She sees suraj. He is sitting under the shower and try to losen his tie, but couldn't.

She went near him" what are you doing here . Why are you sitting here like this. You will get fever Mr.Rajvanshi.

" Go away, go away Nandini. I don't want to hurt you before confessing my feeling just go from here" he said to her ignoring her questions completely. He then push her.

She went out of the washroom." What he means confessing his feelings. Does he like me. I should help him . I can't leave him like this" thinking of all this she went to bathroom again.

" Rajj....." She went near him.

This is first time when she cal him like this.

" What are you doing here I said you to leave. Don't come near me" with this he pushed her back but this instead of leaving him she kissed him.