𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟓

(Guys I'm gonna write this in my way!! The players will also be different so pls don't mind! I hope you like it..)

"If you want to feel the chapter more, just listen to the song 'Ve Kamleya' while reading."

"Ah, such a long one ahead! This took so much time to write, and I'm really nervous about this part. I just hope you guys will like it. Guys, please comment and tell me how this part is? I really want to know your thoughts on this chapter."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes the day of the Semi Finals: India vs. Australia!!

All the players are in good spirits as they have been winning all the games continuously and hopefully will win this one too. Is God on their side today or not??

Everyone is ready at the entrance of their hotel, feeling a myriad of emotions...

Anushka- Guys, don't be nervous, okay? This is the same as the matches you've played before. Just keep believing in yourselves! You guys will definitely rock it! No matter what the result is, we are all proud of you and will be there with you in thick and thin! The whole of India is with you in this! Come on, cheer up and all the best, guys!

Sakshi was here today for the match and she knew she should be here to support her man and her boys. She felt proud looking at Anushka addressing them and felt happy...

Sakshi- Nush has said everything! I'll just say one thing: play the way you always do! All the best, guys...

Anushka kissed Virat's forehead, and he touched his forehead with hers...

Anushka- I'm so proud of you Vi!!

Virat- I love you Nushkiee!!

They all left for the match and started practicing... The ladies were sitting in the family section!

Virat and Rohit were looking around the stadium, seeing all the blue jerseys out there, feeling like they were playing in India itself!! They could feel each and every person's emotions, and it was time for them to lift that World Cup and make them happy...

Virat- It's time Ro! We need to do it..

Rohit- yes for the billions of people who are watching and praying for us...

Virat- and for us for our families... Hum karlenge na Ro?

He asked with a hint of fear in his voice, and Rohit was also feeling the same...

Rohit- Hum karlenge Vi.. we will do it!!

---------------------------------------

Ravi Shastri - Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, from Sydney!! Welcome to the ICC World Cup 2015!! Here comes the most awaited semi-final... We have Steve Smith, the captain of Australia, and there you go... M S Dhoni, the Captain of India!! Give them a big round of applause!

The crowd cheered louder upon hearing MS Dhoni's name, and everyone could feel the goosebumps!

Ravi Shastri- It's time for the toss and Steve go for it...

Steve Smith tossed the coin, and Dhoni called Heads, but it was Tails, and Australia won the toss!

Ravi Shastri- So, what are you going to do first, Smith?

Steve smith- We're going to bat first! The pitch is good for the first innings, so that we can set a better target and defend it well...

Ravi Shastri- Thank you, and all the best! So, MS, I'm sure you would have chosen to bat first if you had won the toss...