𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐𝟑

"Here's one more update! Guys, please do comment and let me know if you are enjoying the story or not. If you have any suggestions, feel free to give them. I'm more than happy to take your suggestions."

-----------------------------------------

Anushka- Where can he go Ritz? yahi kahi hoga.. let's check the hotel come!!

Ritika- I asked the manager to check and he couldn't find him anywhere... Vi, I'm scared!!

Virat knelt in front of her and took her hands...

Virat- gadha hai kaha jaayega.. mai laatha hu usse khaan pakadke.. You just relax ritz!! Nush take care of her i'll check on him...

Ritika- mai bhi aaungi.. plss

Anushka- fine let's go!!

They left the room and searched the entire floor but couldn't find him... As they were about to descend the stairs, Ritika stumbled, but she managed to steady herself and continued walking... She felt dizzy again and nearly fell, but Anushka was behind her and caught her just in time...

Anushka- Ritzz... Vi!!

Virat turned back, shocked, and quickly went to her, helping her sit down...

Virat- Ritz are you ok?

Anushka- What happened babe? Are you feeling dizzy?

Ritika- Patha nahi cha..chakkar aaraha hai mujhe..

Virat- ek second let me bring water..

He brought water, and Anushka helped Ritika drink...

Virat- Nushkiee usse room leke Jaa nai Jaake ro ko dekhta hu..

Ritika- na..nahi Roo.. mai..aathi hu..

Anushka- you trust Vi na?

Ritika- Hmm

Anushka- woh lekar aayega Ro ko.. tu rest le pls..

Ritika- Pakka leke aayega na..

Virat- Kheench ke le aaunga uss panda ko.. chor ke Gaya kaha ye insaan.. tu haa Ritz plss tabiyat kharaab hai teri...

Anushka- haa chalo Ritz...

Virat- Nushkie I'll send the doctor check up karao..

Anushka- okk take care...

Anushka took Ritika to their room and helped her lie down...

Virat searched for Rohit but couldn't find him anywhere in the hotel... Everyone else was in their rooms as it was already night. He stood at the hotel entrance...

Virat- Rooo kaha gaya tu.. Plss I'm getting scared now... Ahhh!! He can never go out without telling me... Something is wrong with him!

Then he noticed a small cafe across from their hotel that was open all night... He remembered Rohit mentioning it and decided to check there. He ran towards the cafe, panting...

He found the manager and asked about Rohit...

Manager- sir aap yaha? Do you need anything?

Virat- Hey did you see Rohit Sharma anywhere?

Manager- Ye..yes sir he's on the terrace..

Virat- what kab se?

Manager- He's been there for over an hour, sir. He booked it for the whole night...

Virat- what? Ok thank you and pls don't mention this to anyone...

Manager- sure sir don't worry... Aap jao Mai kuch bhejta hu aap dono ke liye...