chapter 2

Author's POV.

As soon as they reached Rathore Mansion, Saanvi ran inside while shouting, “Badi maa, Badi maa.” When Advika heard her voice, a smile formed on her face. Hearing her, she came with Kajal. Saanvi ran and hugged them. Kajal kissed her forehead and said,

“How are you, baby?”

“Your baby is good, but not talking to you,” Saanvi said while puffing her cheeks.

“Kyu baby?”

“Because Dadi, you didn't come to meet me when you returned from London.”

“Haan, that is right, but Saanu, you know I have made your favorite ladoo. Par thik hai if you don't want to talk to me. I will give that laddo to Shivu.”

Saanvi's eyes went wide hearing this. So she hugged Kajal and said,

“Dadi, I was just kidding. Aapse kesi narazgi.”

Kajal, Advika, and Jeevika shook their heads, knowing that she said this because Kajal mentioned the laddoo. After that, they gave Saanu her favorite breakfast. Once they were done with it, they took a seat in the living room.

When they were talking, Kashish came running, shouting, “Advi maa, Advi maa.” But as soon as she saw Saanvi, she became quiet. They noticed this, so Advika asked her,

“Kashish, kya hua beta?”

“Vo Advi maa, I got my result. I have passed my board exam. I got 90%,” she exclaimed, jumping in her place.

Saanvi stood up and hugged her, saying,

“Ohh my good Kashish, I knew you would get good marks.”

All three ladies smiled, aware of the special bond between Saanvi and Kashish. Though Saanvi sometimes kept a little distance from Kashish when missing Rihaan, she still loved her like her other siblings.

Saanvi rushed to the kitchen, brought a chocolate box, and said,
“Kashish, we'll share this half-half, okay?”

Before Kashish could reply, Vidhyut, who had just entered with Abhimaan, spoke up,

“No, both of you are not going to have this chocolate.” Hearing this, both girls pouted.

Saanvi ran to her bade papa, hugged him, and complained,

“Dekho bade papa, kya nainsaafi ho rahi hai aapki beti ke saath.”

“Lekin ye to batao, ye pura box kis khushi mein kahne vale the tum log?” he asked.

“Vo bade papa, Kashish got 90% in her exam.”

“Hmm, that is good.”

After that, everyone congratulated her, and Saanvi and Kashish enjoyed a lot of chocolate. After some time, Kashish went to the outhouse, and everyone else settled in their seats. Saanvi suddenly remembered something. So she said,

“"Ohho maa, you are getting old now," Saanvi said,

"What?" Jeevika asked, shocked.

"Yeah, you told me that badi maa has news about Ansh for me. But you didn't remind me to ask. Thank God I remembered; otherwise, you forget everything."

"Hoo, Saanu, dare you call me old. You yourself forget, and now you blame me that I am getting old. But let me tell you, I am your mother, but still, I am not old. It's your papa who is old. But I am not."

"What the heck? How did I come between?" Vidhyut asked

"Because, Vidhyut, you are old. You see, you have some white hair which I don't have. And Saanu, if you call me old again, then I will not let you meet Ansh."

"But you are getting old. You see, you have a daughter who is 21."

"So what? I became pregnant at a young age, and that's all because of your papa."

"Jeevika, don't blame me; you were equally involved in that. It wasn't like, only I was enjoying it."

"Maa, papa, have some shame; you're saying all this in front of your daughter."

Before Jeevika or Vidhyut could reply, Abhimaan said,

“Shut up both of you. Tumhari beti badi ho gayi, lekin tum dono nahi hue.”

Both Vidhyut and Jeevika kept quiet as Saanvi turned towards her badi maa and asked,

"Badi maa, leave both of them. You are the only understanding and mature person here. Tell me, what news do you have about my Ansh?"

"He is not yours," Vidhyut said getting irritate

Rolling her eyes, Saanvi said,

"You know what, papa, you are just jealous of my friend because he is handsome and you are getting old."

"What is with you, mother and daughter, calling me old again and again?"

"Badi maa, don't pay attention to him. You tell me, what news do you have about Ansh?"

"So, Saanvi, Bhai has handed him the CEO's position."

Upon hearing this, Saanvi jumped from her place and exclaimed,

"I knew it. He will be the best CEO, even better than bade papa, haina badi maa?"

She deliberately teased Abhimaan. He narrowed his eyes on her and said,

"Ha, that chutku, first ask him if he knows the full form of CEO."

"Bade papa, stop it, don't call him chutku,”

she said, getting irritated by the nickname. Advika, knowing that Saanvi would be angry if he teased her more, decided to interrupt.

"You know, Saanu, there is a party in the evening for Ansh."

"Party?"

"Yes, a party. So, I think you should decide what you want to wear. I have asked the designer for some dresses. They are kept in your room."

Yes she has room here. So whenever she is here she can enjoy her time. That is what Abhimaan said while making a room for her.
She got happy hearing this and said,

"Badi maa, can we take Kashish with us to the party? You know she will also be happy. I will also enjoy it with her. Please, please."

"Of course we can. I will tell Raghav that she will come with us tonight," Abhimaan said.

"Fine, then I am going inside my room and also will call Kashish so we can finalize dresses for us," she said and went to her room.

All this while, Kajal noticed that Vidhyut was not saying anything. So she asked him,

"What happened to Vidhyut? Why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing, I am just afraid for them. No doubt Ansh loves her a lot, and we can also see how possessive she is of him. But she still doesn't feel more than friends for him. Will she accept him if he expresses his love? Or will their future be as easy as it seems now? I just don't want any of them to get hurt."

"Why are you thinking all negative things, Vidhyut? Everything will be good when the time comes," Abhimaan gave him a little courage.

His heart was afraid for his daughter but still he smiled at Abhimaan's words and nodded.

So here is the second chapter.
Did you like it?

Also what do you think about this little completed relation between Saanvi and Kashish? Saanvi loves her but at the same time misses her brother and makes some distance with Kashish.

What will happen if some girl tries to come near Ansh at a party? How will Saanvi react to that?

Also what do you think about Vidhyut's fear? Will the future be easy for them?

Also if you have not read first generation story then do read,

Her clam and Angel's devil.

Please do vote and comment and tell me your opinion