Adventure Time

Last theory for this week <3 Suggested by: PreetyBookworm

This theory explains the Mushroom War

We aren't sure what really started the Mushroom War but we do know that there were nuclear arms involved as evident in the opening screen. Some believe that the Mushroom War got its name from the Mushroom Cloud created when the nuclear bomb is dropped. 

After the war finally finished all of civilization was wiped out. All but two people. Marceline The Vampire Queen and Simon Pertikov. Otherwise known as Ice King.

The candy people were mutants from all the radiation. I myself believe they came from candy that came in contact with radiation and grew legs.

Lastly on the season five two parter you see Finn and Jake chase the Litch into an alternate demention where Finn has a family,robotic....arm,and Jake,but without his powers. Well Finn finds Simon (Ice King) dead and a very old Marceline saying that he gave his life to freeze a mutegenic bomb from destroying the world.

There you guys go 6 theories in one week. Thank you PreetyBookworm for suggesting it to me! Thank eveyone for getting me to over 10k reads! You guys are amazing! Don't forget to leave your theory in the comments and If I do it then I will dedicate the theory to you and follow! Please vote,follow,and show this to your friends! I hope to do another for 20k!