Part 2 (Perfectly Balanced)

OHH WILL THEY DO THE GOGO-? Youll have to read to find out! (Or just use your big brain and skip-)

- At Smg3s lair, Mario was bored so he went to the kids corner to watch youtube while 3 explained the whole timeline about memes and cycle and things like that to Smg4 -

(After hours of talking, Mario left them together while they talked)

Smg3: hey its getting late-... you should probably go home. Get out.

Smg4: the thing is...i dont know how to get out? *nervous smile*

Smg3: ughhh are you seriouss? Well i cant get out of the graveyard till next week, my time of
penitence finishes.

Smg4: So...i have to stay here? :c

Smg3: yeah. sadly youll stay here for a week.

Smg4: ill text Mario and tell him ill be here for a week then...

*after texting Mario*

Smg3: okay my room is on the next door.

Smg4: oh i- do you have another room?

Smg3: nope. Youll sleep on the floor *evil grin*

Smg4: ugh come on!!

Smg3: fine. There is no couch. So youll sleep on the bed and ill sleep on the floor. Happy?

Smg4:No! You cant just sleep on the floor!

Smg3: make me.

Smg4: *groans*

Smg3: thats what i thought.

*in Smg3's room, they basically fought for who was sleeping where, so they decided to sleep together, but with a good ol' distance*

Smg3: Okay. Finally.

Smg4: Goodnight 3.

Smg3: night-. *turns off the lamp*

( They stayed fighting about who got the sheet for himself, until they- well SMG4 decided it would be best to come closer to keep themselves warm, something that SMG3 didn’t want to do at first but at the end he agreed cause it was cold asf )

SMG3: ugh is it necessary for you to hug me?

SMG4: maybe? I’m cold okay! Shut it asshole

SMG3: don’t talk to me like that you little freak

SMG4: who’s the freak here huh?

SMG3: you!

(INTRUDER ALERT FAT GAYS AT THE BASE- no but really smut warning already okay?)

- SMG4 got his face closer to SMG3's causing him to blush and...ya know- go "boom" ya know?....okay erect that is the word 😭 -

( SMG4 feels something touching his leg and ya know what it was 😃🔫- and for the ones who dont get it its SMG3's di-)

(SMG4 gets his face away from SMG3's and blushes)

Smg4: uh-...t-three? Uhm...you uh...went uhm...hard...

Smg3: *looks down*  shit.

Smg3: sorry idk whats going on with me lately...ill sleep on the floor...

Smg4: oh dont worry i might be able  to help with ya...little friend~

Smg3: wha-...Smg4...no.

Smg4: oh yes *gets near SMG3*

Smg3: four...ugh fuck it.

(Smg3 takes 4 onto a long passionate kiss, making him go hard too ya know? 😨, they kissed for a good 2 minutes until Smg4 started to get rid of Smg3's overall straps)

Smg4: ya know, this clothes of yours are getting in the way, i cant have a nice view~

Smg3: oh so we are playing like that eh?

(And from that idk how Smg3 finished on top of Smg4 leaving hickeys on his neck and body- 😭)

(Smg4 let out a good old sound that was music for Smg3's ears, but Smg4 decided to take the next step)

Smg4: hey 3, can you get on your knees on the floor?

Smg3: okay?

(After that 4 sits on the edge of the bed and grabs Smg3's head with both of his hands, pushing his head onto his "part", making it enter Smg3's mouth by surprise on how freaking big it was)

(3 let out a "sound" cause of the sudden action, he then starts sucking it)

Smg4: hey 3, dont panic okay?

(Before 3 could get the "member" outta his mouth to respond, 4 pushed 3's head deeply causing them both to let out a...moan 😭)

Smg4: d-dammint f-faster-

(Smg3 started sucking faster until Smg4 let out his liquid onto 3's mouth, he swallows it and gets up)

Smg3: y-you wanna go for round 2?

Smg4: hell yeah-

(So basically the same but Smg4 being the one sucking- and yeah- that- its just Smg3 is a bit more...agressive)

(He then pushes his head deeper)

Smg3: y-you like t-that huh? D-dumbass?

Smg4: *nods and proceeds to suck faster- and accidentally bites it making 3 to "come"*

(After hours of that they just laid on bed <with clothes on now> falling asleep)

Smg3: we are never talking about this.

Smg4: got it...what about our bite marks?

Smg3: theyll recover

Smg4: well that one i left doesnt look like it will~

Smg3: oh shit then >;(

Smg4: okay now you can say it was a cut or something

Smg3: it has teeth marks idiot.

Smg4: then cover it!

Smg3: what about summer?

Smg4: well then you are done for

Smg3: fuck you.

Smg4: well i f* you and you f* me so-

Smg3: just shut up and go to sleep 4.

Smg4:  yeah yeah- night!

Smg3: goodnight...

(Thats all folks! The only 2 smut charapters will be this one and another one inspired by a comic- now shut up and go to sleep too! Or do whatever you are supposed to do instead of reading this crap)