Mario tries tiktok challenges

( I actually don't know if i should do...ya know ...smut- but tell me in the comments! I'm very indecisive and prefer honest opinions, this is a normal charapter )

2021:

*SMG4 was in the castle, working on a new video! Named Mario does tiktok challenges,(ya know 😏) he let Mario choose challenges, he could call the crew to help too, after some hours he called 4 and 3 to a private room*

Mayro: heya guys! Come here!

SMG3: uhhh- what do You want?-
*Mario grabbed some chains and tied 3 with them, chaining him to a chair*

SMG4: WHA- MARIO WTH-
*Mayro did the same to 4 😐*

SMG4: I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NORMAL CHALLENGE-

Mario: well, the idea is, Mario Will throw a paper in front of your faces, and You have to try to Kiss the paper instead of kissing...your partner!
*Giggles*

SMG3: aaAAAH- NO- I WONT DO THIS-

SMG4: ME NEITHER, WE HATE EACHOTHER-

Mario: well You fucked once <3

SMG3: *SMG3.exe has stopped working (flustered asf)*

SMG4: AHHH- IT WAS JUST ONCE!

SMG3: WDYM? YOU WANNA DO IT AGAIN OR SMT?

SMG4: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT- *red asf*

Mario: *holding a gun* Ok-! Are You ready lads?

SMG4: it's not like we have a choice...

SMG3: *fake pouts, he is hoping to Kiss 4, he Just tries NOT to show it at all*

*random pic cause i had a typo, or writer's block*

*Mayro- i mean Mario dropped the paper, 4 and 3 approached slowly, putting their lips to "smooch" the paper,which didn't work and they ended up a kissing eachother....*

SMG4: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 😦

SMG3: MARIOOOO IM GONNA KILL YOUUUUU *happy inside, bipolar MF*

Mario: Well...it is time to run, IN THE NAME OF OPENHEIMER BYEEE *becomes Sonic and runs fast asf*

SMG4: WAIT A SECOND- *moves his arm and the chain falls*

SMG3: YOU'RE TELLING ME I KISSED YOU FOR NOTHING- WE COULD'VE JUST FREED OURSELVES?!

SMG4: yes...but...*whispers* it wasnt that Bad...

SMG3: what did You Say?-

SMG4: NOTHING- nothing...

SMG3: WHAT DID YOU SAY? TELL ME.

SMG4: NUH UH.

*SMG3 corners SMG4 against a wall*

SMG3: tell.me.now.

SMG4: no.

SMG3:*brings his face a little closer to 4's* TELL.ME

SMG4:ISAIDITWASNTTHATBADANDTHATILIKEDIT.

SMG3: *he stopped working...again*

SMG4: You ok there?...

SMG3: ...

*Suddenly 3 kissed 4, he didnt know what to do so he just corresponded to the Kiss. They kissed for a minute until 3 stopped to get some air- he looked back at 4 and they both noticed a sitting of saliva coming- from both of their mouths, 4 quickly cleaned it and 3 leaved him alone*

SMG3: we are never talking about this.

SMG4: got it.

*They both got out of the room and acted like nothing happened...but they still knew, they had the best moment in their whole life.*

THE END.
hope u liked it <3