~Epilogue~

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

It's been more than two years since my wedding and I can now say that getting married was the best decision of my life.

Arjun is definitely the best husband in the whole world and I can't thank my stars enough for it.

Yesterday was Kian's 2nd birthday.

Kian is Kriti and Aryan's son.
Yes, my Kriti is now a mother.

The fact feels weird because I've known that girl since the day she was born and now seeing her take care of child is just so wholesome.

Yesterday I also realized something. I realized that Arjun wants to feel the joy that Aryan does and even me.

I want a child.
Even though we love Kian like our own child but somewhere I have that longing for my own child.

My child.
Who would call me as Mumma and Arjun as Pappa.

So I'm going to talk about it to Arjun.

As I finished my thought, I heard the door open and Arjun entered with the usual smile on his face.

"Arjun" "Krisha" We both called out at the same time.

"You say first. " We again said at the same time which made both of us smile.

"Say Krisha, what did you wanted to say?" He asked as we both sat down on the bed.

"Arjun." I said as I took his hands in mine. "I want to be a mother. " I completed and the smile on his face was just priceless.

"You mean, we should adopt a child? " Arjun reconfirmed and I nodded my head.

"This is such a great thing. " He said as he engulfed me in a hug and pecked my forehead.

"So, shall we go to the orphanage tomorrow? " I asked.

"Obviously, why not? " He replied.

.
.
.

Two months later.

It's been nearly two months that we are wandering from orphanage to orphanage, but the people there won't just allow us to adopt.

They think that we are adopting a baby just for a hobby and we don't really want a baby.

How can we make people believe that we really want a kid.

As I was really dejected about it, Arjun took me to my favorite Roadside Dhaba to cheer me up.

"Krishu, we'll be able to adopt some day, don't be so dejected about it and come on quickly order! " He said with a jolly voice.

"But when we'll be able to do that? " I said, clearly sad about the fact.

"Soon. Now don't destroy your mood, come on let's have your favorite. " He said as he took the menu card from me.

"Chicken tikka and butter naan. " I said.

He nodded with a smile, "and jeera rice too. " He said which made me instantly happy.

"Madam, what would you like to order? " I heard a voice and looked to see a 5 year old kid.

"Dear, can you call someone to take our order? " Arjun asked him politely.

Meant to be together | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें