27

harlyns POV
today was nelson game, he couldn't go to vegas but im going to his game. i got ready, im wearing a cream tube top that had a cross in the middle, jean shorts, and my grey fog dunks

 i got ready, im wearing a cream tube top that had a cross in the middle, jean shorts, and my grey fog dunks

the neumanns picked me up, and we drove to the gym

the neumanns picked me up, and we drove to the gym. nelson and niles went to there team, we went to our seats. me and noah got bored of waiting, so we walked around, we found that swig was down the road, so we went there. i got a dr pepper with vanilla creamer, we walked back. we made it there just in time. we quickly got back to our spots, nelson cane up to me and drank some of my drink, then went back to his team. nelson and niles won, we went back too my house real quick, to grab my stuff, we went back to the neumanns, me and nelson got into our swim suits and went to the pool, we stayed out there for 3 hours. cassie called us in for dinner, she made chicken. "so basically ella, carter abd matteo are coming to live with me now" i said to nelson "oh why?" "there parents dont want them really, so they are coming to a good home" i said.

the next day,

i went home to go help my mom go shopping for ella and carters rooms, ellas room was across from mine matteos was next door to mine and carters was down the hall.

once we got back home we spent a lot, we got new beds, dressers, desk/vanity, and some random decorations, my mom said we would take them after.

a couple days later

harlyns POV
my mom and dad went to the airport to pick ella, matteo and carter up, me mason and jace tidied up the house.

"ella, carter, matteo" i said hugging them "hi harl" "hey har" they said. i showed them to their rooms even tho they already knew where it was. they settled in, i help ella unpack, mason help carter, and jace helped matteo. i haven't seen matteo since christmas, he was busy when we went to the lake house.

my mom took all of us to the store and we helped them get stuff for their rooms, and bathroom. (every room have a bathroom, there are 9 rooms 9 bathrooms, so 2 guest rooms). once we got back i helped ella set her room up then texted nelson

love 🩷

heyy sorry i didnt text today, i was helping ella today