23

harlyns POV
i woke up for school, i wasn't feeling the best but still got up and ready, i wore a black essential hoodie that was nelsons, pj pants, and yeezy slides

harlyns POVi woke up for school, i wasn't feeling the best but still got up and ready, i wore a black essential hoodie that was nelsons, pj pants, and yeezy slides

i walked downstairs and seen my mom "you okay honey" she asked "yeah im okay" i said. me and my brothers left, i already had a massive headache now but i thought it was just the morning. i walked into first period and talked to my friends for a bit then did my work, i finished my slides and now we just have to get the supplies which we can on the weekend. it was now third period and i was dying, i felt so sick.

mom🩷

hey mom im not feeling the best can you pick
me up?

yeah ofc go to the office and ill be there in 10

okay thank you

i told the teacher and walked to the office, 5 minutes later my mom showed up, i signed out. i was quite the whole way home, once i got home i ran to the downstairs bathroom and threw up. "its okay honey" my mom said rubbing my back. i walked upstairs and feel asleep right away.

nelson POV
harlyns mom ellen texted me

ellen

hey nelson just letting you know that harlyns
sick so she probably wont answer

aww no is there anyway i can comeover later
with some stuff for her?

yeah ofc!

i walked downstairs cause i was finished all my work and went to my mom. "hey mom harlyns sick and i was wondering if you could take me to target to get her some stuff" i said "yeah ofc, do you want to go now?" she asked "yeah" i said. we went out to the car and drove to target, i got her gatorade, candy, a cute stuffed animal, and fluffy socks. i went home and made a basket for her, i added one of my hoodies and texted her.

ma🩷

hey ma

hey love

how are you? i heard your sick

feeling dead. how are you?

im okay, i was wondering if i could come over?

im mean yeah if you want

okay im omw

i grabbed the basket, my phone and walked to the car, my mom dropped me off and i walked into the house and went to harlyns room.

harlyns POV
nelson walked in my room with a basket, "here you go ma" "aww thanks nels" i said hugging him. we just watched movies and i was feeling a bit better.